Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

Yup, like killing the special boss is 25 for a mission normally but 31 with the rep bonus. The XP thing I learned recently. It definitely helped level my weapons faster.
Yea it is good to know about the rep bonus too. I had the bonus when I finished maxing the Juju out. It definitely helped with trying to level that weapon. Exotics take forever!

Apparently snipers have FMJ in this game
laugh.gif

View media item 1228399
Need more heavy ammo synths... :lol:

Vault problems... Got 22 legendaries that wont even fit. :x

I got a Hunter and Warlock both maxed out at 29. Working on my Hunter's raid gear now.

If anyone wants to try and do the VOG on hardmode add me... PSN: allCHEMISTRY. Need that mythocast to add to the arsenal.

I'll put in that work too. Just tell me who to kill and NikeTalk is puttin em in bodybags. :smokin

Last edited:
Need more heavy ammo synths...
laugh.gif

Vault problems... Got 22 legendaries that wont even fit.
sick.gif

I got a Hunter and Warlock both maxed out at 29. Working on my Hunter's raid gear now.

If anyone wants to try and do the VOG on hardmode add me... PSN: allCHEMISTRY. Need that mythocast to add to the arsenal.

I'll put in that work too. Just tell me who to kill and NikeTalk is puttin em in bodybags.
smokin.gif
eek.gif

and 2 level 29?! You def put in a ton of work! So many doubles of weapons too, lol

I just watched this 3-man hard mode VoG clear. It is interesting on how they get around the 3 people being teleported, but pretty smart.
Atheon sends three guardians through the timestream.  If all three of them go, they are lost to time (no one still in the room to open the portal home).  One of them, the sunsinger, can kill himself and res after the other two get sent.  This keeps them from being lost to time, as he can open the portal home.
The only thing is, the start of video is like 20-30 mins of them killing themselves until the super bar gets filled up
sick.gif

View media item 1228399
Need more heavy ammo synths... :lol:

Vault problems... Got 22 legendaries that wont even fit. :x

I'll put in that work too. Just tell me who to kill and NikeTalk is puttin em in bodybags. :smokin

I THINK I NEED TO ROLL ANOTHER CHARACTER. SINCE DAY ONE I HAVE ONLY MADE AND PLAYED WITH A GUNSLINGER HUNTER. YOU GUYS OUT HERE EATING/DOUBLE DIPPING WITH MULTIPLES

Out of all the Exotics... The Last Word & Ice Breaker are def. my fav. The Last Word is a hand cannon that fires pretty much full auto by just holding down R2. Didnt realize this til later. :lol:

But yeah Memphis... Def. build multiple characters. Makes the game funner. I try to run different playing styles on each too. My Titan has the most deaths cause I always run up infront of the pack to take out their swarms. LMAO

10pm EST.

Hold that spot for me Zero. If I'm late a few minutes due to the subways again I can't help it. But I will be on and want in.

I need 3 for Raid on regular aswell. Only got to the first checkpoint where you get the shards. If u dont mind mising out on that then you can run for sure.

Would also like to get in on the hard raid if you got room for 1. PSN: allCHEMISTRY.

Just seen your message zero23. LMK if u wanna run.

Yeah me :lol: altho there's no space on the list now so it doesn't matter
Not intentional at all bro. I knew it was someone from earlier that I forgot. You were on the list first so you should get first dibs. I will leave it to Zero since he got the save and started the group. :lol:

I need 3 for Raid on regular aswell. Only got to the first checkpoint where you get the shards. If u dont mind mising out on that then you can run for sure.

Would also like to get in on the hard raid if you got room for 1. PSN: allCHEMISTRY.

Just seen your message zero23. LMK if u wanna run.

I'll run regular raid after the hard road Atheon cheese bro. Prob around 1045-11 depending on the cheese levels of the crew we have.

Sorry guys gimme 10-15 min. Just got back from flag football and sprained my ankle so I'm icing it/showering real quick. I'll be on soon.

Back
Top Bottom