Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

I feel like I've hit a wall in this game, it has just become an absolute grind, and it's not nearly as enjoyable, yet I still try to level up.

I really hope they end up bringing a lot with the DLC in the future. As much time as I've put into this game, I still feel like it could be so much better.

So 3 mythoclasts were given out but no one got a raid helmet ...guess we need to get used to beating him the regular way now.

**** this ******* game. **** Bungie. **** Atheon. **** this ******* ship I just got. **** @jbc908

**** the raid. **** the entire planet of Venus. **** the 3 ascendant shards I just got. I'm ******* done.

tv-throw-o.gif

tumblr_mwcrmlcEAF1r3gb3zo2_400.gif

Mythoclast checking in for duty. Thanks gentlemen. Good run though it was terribly hard.

Mythoclast checking in for duty. Thanks gentlemen. Good run though it was terribly hard.

yall ran it without me? =[
Yeah we got on around 1015. Took a while. Tek needs to run it and has the save point too so you can jump on with his party? We guna run normal tomm night of you want to join bro.

just finished normal. got a ship and shards lolol

hes running it now or to orrow?

yall ran it without me? =[
Yeah we got on around 1015. Took a while. Tek needs to run it and has the save point too so you can jump on with his party? We guna run normal tomm night of you want to join bro.

just finished normal. got a ship and shards lolol

hes running it now or to orrow?

I'm not sure bro. We were supposed to run it after but it took us way too long.

**** this ******* game. **** Bungie. **** Atheon. **** this ******* ship I just got. **** @jbc908

**** the raid. **** the entire planet of Venus. **** the 3 ascendant shards I just got. I'm ******* done.

tv-throw-o.gif

tumblr_mwcrmlcEAF1r3gb3zo2_400.gif

Good thing I gave up that invite :rofl:

JK. question: is the Atheon save point at the gatekeeper section or is it actually at Atheon?

Back
Top Bottom