Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

i really don't think it matters. they don't want us to have 320 ghosts.

This
Nah I got one on every character......It's like people who complain about 320 helmets but didn't want to farm SRL to get one cause it was time consuming.

Welp........

Side notes: I have so many 320 artifical I'm about to start breaking them down. I'm out of space in my inventory. Smfh.

Last edited:
To the veteran Destiny players.

Do you think it's a good idea to run totems with a 320 ghost already equipped or should I go with a 315 ghost that way they game will realize that I need a higher ghost.

Maybe because I've been doing totems with a 320 ghost already that's why they keep dropping me lower ones because they realize I don't need it or something?
Been wondering the same thing. Dude I played with 2 days ago got a 320 ghost after saying he needed one. Off WP.

Yeah I had a 300 JuJu. Then got a 310 from an engram. Saved me 10 points and an infusion :lol:

But yeah I had about 3, 320 ghosts total. Finally got another 320 boots. Can't get 320 gauntlets to save my life. Maybe on Oryx.

Still mad I wasted my 320 sniper by mistake [emoji]128546[/emoji]

I can't get a 320 body armor chest piece for nothing.

I think the ogre gave me 320 gauntlets twice last night :smh:

Needed it for my titan though but a while ago I got 320 hunter gauntlets and infused it to my warlock for 320 since no hunter.

I want that bad juju though :lol:

I just need a 320 chest piece for my warlock or anyone so I can infuse up, and a 320 special and I think primary.

I also have a lot of artifacts and bonds and had to dismantle most of them.

To the veteran Destiny players.

Do you think it's a good idea to run totems with a 320 ghost already equipped or should I go with a 315 ghost that way they game will realize that I need a higher ghost.

Maybe because I've been doing totems with a 320 ghost already that's why they keep dropping me lower ones because they realize I don't need it or something?
Been wondering the same thing. Dude I played with 2 days ago got a 320 ghost after saying he needed one. Off WP.

Yeah I had a 300 JuJu. Then got a 310 from an engram. Saved me 10 points and an infusion :lol:

But yeah I had about 3, 320 ghosts total. Finally got another 320 boots. Can't get 320 gauntlets to save my life. Maybe on Oryx.

Still mad I wasted my 320 sniper by mistake [emoji]128546[/emoji]

I can't get a 320 body armor chest piece for nothing.

I think the ogre gave me 320 gauntlets twice last night :smh:

Needed it for my titan though but a while ago I got 320 hunter gauntlets and infused it to my warlock for 320 since no hunter.

I want that bad juju though :lol:

I just need a 320 chest piece for my warlock or anyone so I can infuse up, and a 320 special and I think primary.

I also have a lot of artifacts and bonds and had to dismantle most of them.
I got a 320 on my Titan. Need a 320 chest on my warlock. WAIT...no I just got my chest on War to 320 after the challenge.

I need gauntlets smfh. Wish we could trade but then everyone would be 320 :lol:

Yeah that Juju is my favorite gun for sure...Put that range on it and tore up IB with it when we played. I love that gun to death even though they nerfed it and Pulse Rifles -___-

I heard Red Death is trash now too after all the nerfs. Don't want it anymore.

I got so many artificats it makes me want to make a Hunter :rofl:

But yeah I only need two more 320 on my Titan. His gauntlets and a weapon. Hopefully I get another 320 special on Warpriest. Sigh.

Yeah I hate to dismantle a 320 but dammit.....It must be done I guess unless I hold it on each character

I wish artifacts and etc had more variety or abilities than the same ones but diff. Rolls....I want to really see different customizations of all kinds.

Iron Banner is coming back next reset and it's Rift? 

roll.gif

roll.gif
I knew it was coming, I knew it..........It was only a matter of time until they finally realized the "Iron Banner potential" of that Rift playlist.

Considering how Rift is played, I wonder what this means for the "increased sniper trend" in the last 2 Iron Banners?

roll.gif
I knew it was coming, I knew it..........It was only a matter of time until they finally realized the "Iron Banner potential" of that Rift playlist.

Considering how Rift is played, I wonder what this means for the "increased sniper trend" in the last 2 Iron Banners?
Hope everyone copped that Shotty from the last couple banners...

preparing for this blizzard.... if the power stays on........... TRIALS AND DESTINY ALL WEEKEND :pimp:

Black spindle day!

If anyone wants to run it with a character that hasn't already done it let me know. I kinda miss the mission.

Spent all my coins on those chest engrams.

still no garrison.

**** this game im done

Last edited:
Destiny servers be laggin as **** today, took me 5 minutes just to sign in and select my character from PS4

Servers down on a Friday tho
Looking at the Bungie forums, the servers are ****** basically.  It is a 50/50 if you can connect to the servers or not, and even if you are connected.......it is a 50/50 if you have a laggy Crucible/PvE session.  And it has happening to both Xbox Live and PSN players......no discrimination between the laggy servers

Back
Top Bottom