Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

Iron Banner Rift starts tomorrow. Literally IB is one of the only things I look forward to playing.

XB1 any of you guys Raiding tonight?

I've been MIA due to the storm in NYC but I will be on in about half hour.

bigj505 bigj505
Undefined Undefined
@TimShepard
shottadru shottadru
@Starfox070
willypete willypete
championboyz7 championboyz7
BreakfastClub

Starfox I know you need to run totems for a 320 ghost let me know I need to run it with my warlock.
What time? Waiting for a package from Fed Ex smh. If it's not hereally by 730 I'm out to the gym. Time Warner services are still down. Only works on certain devices. Works on my girls laptop but not my phone or Xbox. Today is day 4 SMFH

http://downdetector.com/status/time-warner-cable/new-york

bigj505 bigj505
Undefined Undefined
@TimShepard
shottadru shottadru
@Starfox070
willypete willypete
BreakfastClub

Starfox I know you need to run totems for a 320 ghost let me know I need to run it with my warlock.

Breakfast is out until maybe Thursday. Plow severed his fios line. To his house only :smh:

I'm down for whatever. I can run the relic if needed or be a Titan.

Edit: he's using his neighbors wifi so I'm not sure how well that will ride. Told him to open all the doors in the house to improve the signal doe :evil:

Last edited:

bigj505 bigj505
Undefined Undefined
@TimShepard
shottadru shottadru
@Starfox070
willypete willypete
BreakfastClub

What time? Waiting for a package from Fed Ex smh. If it's not hereally by 730 I'm out to the gym. Time Warner services are still down. Only works on certain devices. Works on my girls laptop but not my phone or Xbox. Today is day 4 SMFH

No doubt we'll see what happens.

A snow plow probably just took out a wire when they were trying to clean up the snow or something.

Yea this game has burned me out with it's current content drought. I don't care for reaching 320 because it doesn't make much of a difference, and that's a good thing honestly rather than the previous -33% damage drop-off for being -1 level, and the sole exotic I don't have (the first curse). Bungie needs to release new relevant content or they are going to be struggling to keep this game alive until Destiny 2 comes out.

I guess the positive is that I can definitely focus on my professional certification exams. Hell, might even start another masters program while I'm at it :lol:

bigj505 bigj505
Undefined Undefined
@TimShepard
shottadru shottadru
@Starfox070
willypete willypete
BreakfastClub

No doubt we'll see what happens.

A snow plow probably just took out a wire when they were trying to clean up the snow or something.
Nah, happening to all Time Warner customers. Peep the link. Been on Fallout all weekend.

I had a NF left and 3 strikes. Not important but still....It better be on tomorrow. School starts Friday I want to beat the Oryx challenge before then so I can chill until next week.

EDIT: Still out. Ill text you whenever it's back on. Good luck with your raid bro.

View media item 1884296

Last edited:

bigj505 bigj505
Undefined Undefined
@TimShepard
shottadru shottadru
@Starfox070
willypete willypete
BreakfastClub

Breakfast is out until maybe Thursday. Plow severed his fios line. To his house only :smh:

Edit: he's using his neighbors wifi so I'm not sure how well that will ride. Told him to open all the doors in the house to improve the signal doe :evil:
Here we go smfh

"Signal strength and attenuation are measured in decibels, which work on a logarithmic scale. A loss of 6 dB is a 50-percent reduction in signal strength, and a 12-dB loss is a 75-percent reduction in signal strength. A typical 3.5-inch brick wall, 2 inches of marble and a 1.75-inch solid wood door will all attenuate a 2.4-GHz Wi-Fi signal by 6 dB. A single-pane exterior window will cause a 7-dB reduction in signal strength, and a double-pane window will add 13 dB of attenuation. An interior hollow wall of 4 inches causes 5 dB of attenuation, a 6-inch hollow wall causes a 9-dB loss, and a 5-inch solid wall causes a 14-dB signal strength loss"

http://classroom.synonym.com/walls-affect-wifi-16848.html

Last edited:

bigj505 bigj505
Undefined Undefined
@TimShepard
shottadru shottadru
@Starfox070
willypete willypete
BreakfastClub

Here we go smfh

"Signal strength and attenuation are measured in decibels, which work on a logarithmic scale. A loss of 6 dB is a 50-percent reduction in signal strength, and a 12-dB loss is a 75-percent reduction in signal strength. A typical 3.5-inch brick wall, 2 inches of marble and a 1.75-inch solid wood door will all attenuate a 2.4-GHz Wi-Fi signal by 6 dB. A single-pane exterior window will cause a 7-dB reduction in signal strength, and a double-pane window will add 13 dB of attenuation. An interior hollow wall of 4 inches causes 5 dB of attenuation, a 6-inch hollow wall causes a 9-dB loss, and a 5-inch solid wall causes a 14-dB signal strength loss"

http://classroom.synonym.com/walls-affect-wifi-16848.html

But I never said there wasn't a drop off in signal strength tho

Gotta open ya door, makes your connection better.
Your fam can't even be on YouTube when you on Destiny though.....YOUTUBE
roll.gif

Are we running the raid at all?

I'm down.

I LFG the parts I needed for my Titan and Warlock yesterday.

That LFG struggle.

Whoever said it's hit or miss is so right.

I don't know how JJ does that crap.

At first it wasn't that bad but I guess since Destiny is sort of slowing down good players are hard to come by.

Back
Top Bottom