Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

My cousin and I are looking to get into a raid / Nightfall / or Black Spindle runs if anyone is on PS4. Both have high 290 light levels. PSN = zs05wc.

Havent played in a few weeks. Jump on for the chest engram. 5th one on my hunter got me tarantella :smokin 1st engram on my titan got me twilight garrison :pimp: im ghost :lol:

Spent all my coins on those chest engrams.

still no garrison.

**** this game im done
View media item 1833269

I'll be in the same boat trying to get the Arachnid one tonight doe. :x

Yea I've been trying to get that hunter one too.
Decided 3 engrams with my hunter
Got another garrison, another praxic Fire, and other lupi. It's like that chest plate don't love me.

Spent all my coins on those chest engrams.

still no garrison.

**** this game im done
View media item 1833269

I'll be in the same boat trying to get the Arachnid one tonight doe. :x

Got another garrison, another praxic Fire, and other lupi. It's like that chest plate don't love me.

I just bought two engrams to start off. First was praxic fire and the second ended up being arachnid. Praise The homie Rafool. Might go for the Titan pieces later for when I eventually make one. :smh:

1/1 on the tarantella tonight.
1/1 on no land beyond yesterday.
1/1 on mask of third man 3 days ago.

#athlete

Y'all some trash for getting stuff I don't get :lol:

Probably because they feel as tho I haven't gotten enough lupi plates yet :lol:

Is destiny Down for y'all?

Naw just got off. Its good to go.
**** lagging for me hard can't connect to server . I tried doing the challenge but the **** golgoroth shoots killed me because I shoot it and it says immune. These cats in my lobby were straight red /yellow barring.
Plus not to mention I couldn't connect to the servers after trying for like 30 mins.

**** lagging for me hard can't connect to server . I tried doing the challenge but the **** golgoroth shoots killed me because I shoot it and it says immune. These cats in my lobby were straight red /yellow barring.
Plus not to mention I couldn't connect to the servers after trying for like 30 mins.

I didnt experience any of that lol all smooth on my end

Grinded the past two days to muster up enough SCs to buy 3 more engrams.

All of them dropped that garbage *** spider ****

4 ******* spider ***** man and no garrison.

**** the 3 of coins for hustling me out all of my scs from the beginning

**** bungie 100 times

who getting on the division. this game is finito

Last edited:
I've literally only bought 3 of Coins from Xur since they became a thing. He's been carrying trash for what feels like is forever.
Haven't played much since last Iron Banner but I'm gonna take a break from Destiny unless I'm raiding, which even that I'm a little tired of.

Last edited:
When I get home on the 31st, I gotta put in some work. I haven't been playing heavy. Only did one raid (VoG and that was on PSN). :smh: Light is 258 :smh:

317 warlock
316 hunter
We moving on uppppp. I need this game to drop the 320 for both my characters and stop playing this bs.
That and the 320 ghost

Grinded the past two days to muster up enough SCs to buy 3 more engrams.

All of them dropped that garbage *** spider ****

4 ******* spider ***** man and no garrison.

**** the 3 of coins for hustling me out all of my scs from the beginning

**** bungie 100 times

who getting on the division. this game is finito

I got lucky.. Got the Twilight garrison on my 5th engram using my hunter lolz.

Yo I can't wait for division... Hopefully it's as good as its supposed to be. Destiny gonna have there hands full with division

laugh.gif
 its a dirty game in the video game world now, cats making propaganda to try to stop people from playing Destiny.

Back
Top Bottom