Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

I'm at 371 hours only.

Damn I thought I was going to be at like 3000 hours or something seeing as how many times I've done that damn raid.

But then I was really year 1 like that.

I just had vanilla destiny and got to level 20 and stopped playing and didn't pick it back up until I bought the taken kind disc with all dlc included.

I don't think anything will top how much time I put into Halo 3 multiplayer on the 360, GTA3, Vice City, and San Andreas on the PS2, and Goldeneye, Perfect Dark on the N64 :smh:

Peasant hours for me................but that is what you get if Comcast is your ISP, and Comcast has utter **** connection infrastructure in your neighborhood that requires constant tech visits to fix

Destiny back? 
nerd.gif

I'm at 371 hours only.

Damn I thought I was going to be at like 3000 hours or something seeing as how many times I've done that damn raid.

But then I was really year 1 like that.

I just had vanilla destiny and got to level 20 and stopped playing and didn't pick it back up until I bought the taken kind disc with all dlc included.

I don't think anything will top how much time I put into Halo 3 multiplayer on the 360, GTA3, Vice City, and San Andreas on the PS2, and Goldeneye, Perfect Dark on the N64 :smh:

Snake

Destiny back? 
nerd.gif
That new announcement about the upcoming April patch update got people feeling some type of way.............so gradually people are slipping in a few Destiny sessions in-between their gaming sessions of The Division/NBA 2K16/etc.

Bungie Live Stream in 10 Minutes. They better come through with something big. This game is pretty much dead.

Seems like a very boring update so far. PoE updated isn't exciting...

I wonder what that Taken shader is that the Hunter has on.

New PoE will either do Taken or regular version. 4 new Taken bosses of the PoE. 

NO KEYS REQUIRED.

There's a PoE to get you to 320, then one with recommended light 320 one that will get you to 335.

Guaranteed weapon at 30k high score. Guaranteed armour at 90k cumulative score for the weekly Variks bounty.

All drop at 335. Worth playing for endgame rewards.

Also, PoE has checkpoints.

Last edited:
Meh. Underwhelming. PoE for points basically. At least I won't be stuck at 319 playing stupid Oryx over and over and over again.

mean.gif

They aren't bringing many people back with this update. I am happy there is something new, but they chose to recycle the worst end-game content.

Re-tool the other 2 raids or add new gear. 

mean.gif

They aren't bringing many people back with this update. I am happy there is something new, but they chose to recycle the worst end-game content.

Re-tool the other 2 raids or add new gear. 
There's supposed to be one more endgame thing to reveal so we shall see. But not looking too great.

I don't see them bringing back raids ever if it doesn't fit lore wise

Edit. Damn fat thumps

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom