New questline called Pretender of the Throne
Exclusive PlayStation questline from Petra
New PoE exclusive bounties available from Variks
PoE is being brought up to current endgame levels
New PoE challenge called Challenge of the Elders
With the exception of Challenge of the Elders, PoE will have matchmaking
Challenge of the Elders is level 42 with a recommended light level of 320
Variks sells an item called Elders Sigil for 100 glimmer
Elders Sigil is a scorecard. Reaching certain points will guarantee you a weapon and a piece of armor.
30k points challenge gets you a guarantee weapon
90k points challenge nets you a piece of armor
Gear found in the Challenge of Elders can drop with a light level as high as 335
New Taken boss called Malok
Archon Priest boss will have a Taken version
Challenge of Elders is a 3 rounds activity with no Treasure Room at the end like other PoE challenges
Elders Sigil Score is team based
Variks Bounties are Weekly. Will reset each weekly reset.
New shaders
New gear
New questlines
Loot drops in Normal King's Fall have been increased to light level 320
Loot drops in Hard Mode King's Fall have been increased to light level 330
Artifacts drops in Court of Oryx has been increased to light level 335
Prison of Elders will have checkpoints
Treasure Keys are no longer needed to open the big chest in the Treasure Room

From Neogaf

mkpw4islcs6d.png

mznqqijfysvr.png

fddnnygnlspd.jpg

Last edited:
MAYHEM CLASH FUN AF. This Ash Factory is beast. So is the suros 45. Got a good roll on it too. Just got a 320 spindle and 1kys for my titan. About to make a hunter soon. Got mad 320 gear just sitting. But nothing I need to 320 my warlock. Smh.

Imago loop is beast too. My roll is good. But i want another roll, might farm for it. Also got my Sol blade now too.

bigj505 bigj505 you were right about that hunter jump on void. It's weird though it made me motion sick lol

MAYHEM CLASH FUN AF. This Ash Factory is beast. So is the suros 45. Got a good roll on it too. Just got a 320 spindle and 1kys for my titan. About to make a hunter soon. Got mad 320 gear just sitting. But nothing I need to 320 my warlock. Smh.

Imago loop is beast too. My roll is good. But i want another roll, might farm for it. Also got my Sol blade now too.

bigj505 bigj505 you were right about that hunter jump on void. It's weird though it made me motion sick lol

Fleece sighting :nerd:

I think I read that all levels of PoE would have matchmaking. Anyone confirm that?

Can only confirm that the new Level 41 will have Matchmaking. Not sure about other modes.

Also, just wanted to remind folks that all of this stuff is at no extra charge, so the only thing that we're putting into it is time.

If it's dope = Long Live Destiny

If not = queue the Grandpa Simpson revolving door gif

:wink:

So I was level 6-7 yesterday and I went to go talk to the Speaker of the Traveler (I think that's his name), and he offered a consumable called Sparkle of Light. Automatically boosted me to 25 :lol:

Yet my Taken King code was already redeemed so now I'm in the process of working with PlayStation for an investigation. My code was used Dec 22, 2015 :smh: Amazon said I could return the game for a refund and repurchase. :stoneface:

Last edited:

bruh I had to come back to talk about mayhem clash. It's amazing. Come play with me let me show you how to Nova bomb lol

I think obsidian mind is a placebo effect lol I never see it "speeding" up my super after a nova kill?

Also Ash factoyr is BEAST

Last edited:
So happy I finally got that Bad JuJu to drop for me.

8)

@TimShepard

I got that hung jury they were selling from the dead orbit people... tried using it but wasn't feeling it though maybe I have to level it up or something.

Still trying for that Boolean gun though to see what's good with it :nerd:

No land beyond is probably the worst gun in the game though.
Congrats. About time lol. Try that Imago Loop. I just got that Trials auto gun Jr just waiting for a good roll from gunsmith.

I hate Jury in PVP...But PVE it's good. I like it. But I use the Imago in PVE now. Or my ...I forgot the name but the arc exotic auto rifle xur sold last week.

Thanks for reminding me to get Queens bounties...I ain't getting boolean for a min almost rank 2.

They gonna make the super gally for the fall update
Do previous gally owners get first dibs on the "super gally" via the Exotic Weapons Blueprint?

Wait a minute, what am I saying................this ain't confirmed yet LOL

Last edited:

bruh I had to come back to talk about mayhem clash. It's amazing. Come play with me let me show you how to Nova bomb lol

I think obsidian mind is a placebo effect lol I never see it "speeding" up my super after a nova kill?

Mayhem anything is destined to be fun :lol: but yea the obsidian mind + juju should probably help you get that super even faster. I'm not sure how much you'd notice tho with the super boost in that mode.
I'm taking a small break from the grind but will probably be back for the next 4 months until it's paid DLC time.

Last edited:

Mayhem anything is destined to be fun :lol: but yea the obsidian mind + juju should probably help you get that super even faster. I'm not sure how much you'd notice tho with the super boost in that mode.
I'm taking a small break from the grind but will probably be back for the next 4 months until it's paid DLC time.

Key thing is to have inverse shadow as one of the perks on the helmet as well. That should give you a super at the fastest pace possible.

I see what you're saying but I'd rather pay for an actual content drop if this is the alternative.

Yeah, I definitely agree here. I'm of the mind that, when development moves strictly to PS4/XBone, new content will be much easier to send down the pipe and be more available. (I hear The Division already has its first additions incoming? Something like that.) Hopefully that means 2-3 Expansions a year.

Hopefully that's early fall when that happens. Until then there are plenty of games but I'll most likely be back

I'm expecting the Expansion in September, and the sequel in Q1 2017.

Back
Top Bottom