Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

Pretty disappointed in this update. 6 months after taken King and this is all that we get? Division is planning on an update 1 month in. Take notes bungie..

MAYHEM CLASH FUN AF. This Ash Factory is beast. So is the suros 45. Got a good roll on it too. Just got a 320 spindle and 1kys for my titan. About to make a hunter soon. Got mad 320 gear just sitting. But nothing I need to 320 my warlock. Smh.

Imago loop is beast too. My roll is good. But i want another roll, might farm for it. Also got my Sol blade now too.

bigj505 bigj505 you were right about that hunter jump on void. It's weird though it made me motion sick lol

Fleece sighting :nerd:
bruh I had to come back to talk about mayhem clash. It's amazing. Come play with me let me show you how to Nova bomb lol

I think obsidian mind is a placebo effect lol I never see it "speeding" up my super after a nova kill?

Also Ash factoyr is BEAST

Mayhem anything is destined to be fun :lol: but yea the obsidian mind + juju should probably help you get that super even faster. I'm not sure how much you'd notice tho with the super boost in that mode.
I'm taking a small break from the grind but will probably be back for the next 4 months until it's paid DLC time.

:smh:

So now you're not snake you're just straight up jumping ship huh...

That's okay me and Booty, TB, and JJ gone hold it down (the soufph gon hol it down)

We going to be like the captain from Titanic going down with the ship.

Just curious what game are you going to slither over to now?

MAYHEM CLASH FUN AF. This Ash Factory is beast. So is the suros 45. Got a good roll on it too. Just got a 320 spindle and 1kys for my titan. About to make a hunter soon. Got mad 320 gear just sitting. But nothing I need to 320 my warlock. Smh.

Imago loop is beast too. My roll is good. But i want another roll, might farm for it. Also got my Sol blade now too.

bigj505 bigj505 you were right about that hunter jump on void. It's weird though it made me motion sick lol

bruh I had to come back to talk about mayhem clash. It's amazing. Come play with me let me show you how to Nova bomb lol

I think obsidian mind is a placebo effect lol I never see it "speeding" up my super after a nova kill?

Mayhem anything is destined to be fun :lol: but yea the obsidian mind + juju should probably help you get that super even faster. I'm not sure how much you'd notice tho with the super boost in that mode.
I'm taking a small break from the grind but will probably be back for the next 4 months until it's paid DLC time.

That's okay me and Booty, TB, and JJ gone hold it down (the soufph gon hol it down)

man, you dont even hop on like that anymore :smh:
but i plan to play the new DLC and am playing the division for now.
you already know whats good never had work.

man, you dont even hop on like that anymore :smh:
but i plan to play the new DLC and am playing the division for now.
you already know whats good never had work.

Disgusting :smh:

And what are you talking about I don't hop on like that.

I'm always on...I'm just in West Palm Beach at the moment and will be back tonight.

Since challenge mode dropped I haven't missed a raid...I think.

Memphis done brain washed you with The Division...next thing you know you're going to be trying to reach onyx level in Halo 5...and typing in all caps.

Division really lived up to it's name...caused a Division between all us Gaurdians :smh:

putting in work putting in work :lol:
You know when I hop on I check to see if you are playing games. If you are, I send that good party invite.

We beat the campaign in the division last night so I think we may be able to slow down a bit from it.

putting in work putting in work :lol:
You know when I hop on I check to see if you are playing games. If you are, I send that good party invite.

We beat the campaign in the division last night so I think we may be able to slow down a bit from it.

:lol: all love.

Can't believe Division got you though.

No raids...well maybe Camron and Dipset :lol:

:lol: it got breakfast.... im just trying to keep up with him. its a cool game but i can see it being real repetitive. def wont last as long as destiny for me IMO.

sort-of-want-face.jpg
Y'all know we guna be on a week before the 12th to catch up to speed with the game we took a month and a half break from, and then on the 12th we diving into the new PoE. So suck it up and eat some congee. It's time to get back.

I'll say this. I signed on to PSN last night for the first time in a bout a month and the only guardian who's still playing Destiny was none other than @ThEpRoMiSeDlAnD  "in orbit". Might just mean he passed out again but still. He was in the game. 
roll.gif

Y'all know we guna be on a week before the 12th to catch up to speed with the game we took a month and a half break from, and then on the 12th we diving into the new PoE. So suck it up and eat some congee. It's time to get back.

I'll say this. I signed on to PSN last night for the first time in a bout a month and the only guardian who's still playing Destiny was none other than @ThEpRoMiSeDlAnD
 "in orbit". Might just mean he passed out again but still. He was in the game. :rofl:

Kind of ironic that the "last guardian" is literally the last one :rofl:

Last edited:
Even though they raising the light level I got my Titan to 320 now too and both are 320 without switching out stuff either.

Got that second 320 ghost today as my Warlock and gave it to my Titan yeah boy.

I think I might be first on NT with two 320 characters. :smile:

The snake is that dude...

View media item 1965980

Last edited:
Even though they raising the light level I got my Titan to 320 now too and both are 320 without switching out stuff either.

Your RNG is insane...

I'm stuck with one 320 ghost and 3 characters with 319 class items... Forever 319 is real :frown:

Your RNG is insane...

I'm stuck with one 320 ghost and 3 characters with 319 class items... Forever 319 is real :frown:

Damn I know them feels...sort of was always waiting on a 320 Ghost and missed out on Crimson doubles.

I just made this Titan too like a month ago too but had alot of stuff from my warlock.

I hear a lot if people need class items but I had an abundance. I made a 320 for my Titan and went into the Vault and there was already one therw. I think I got a lot of them from the racing I think.

Good luck though and in a few weeks it won't matter because light level is going to be 335 lol.

lol i destiny wouldnt let any of my characters light 320. Or give me a twilight garrison.

I dont miss that ho at all

Kind of ironic that the "last guardian" is literally the last one :rofl:

I'll say this. I signed on to PSN last night for the first time in a bout a month and the only guardian who's still playing Destiny was none other than @ThEpRoMiSeDlAnD
 "in orbit". Might just mean he passed out again but still. He was in the game. :rofl:

Yo man I was like you know what I wanna play some pvp. Got home from work had a convo with Mary turned the game on and knocked woke up at 2 and just turned my tv off and turned over.:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom