Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

Update had me excited forsure (maybe I'm a Destiny Homer though...)

Taken gear set is super dope, a little RNG with some guarantees is a good look. And unlocking that Emote! :smokin

Glad they're reintroducing some more (Y1) weapons back into the fold, variety is very much needed.

Faction rep buffs and more loot to follow, again, a much needed change to keep folks going.

And:

View media item 1972907

I'm ready 8)

Last edited:
Imma be on for Iron Banner if any PS4 peepz are done with the Division and want to run some crucible.... 

They're bringing the Lucky Raspberry back for a Year 2 update in April?

YES.............I knew keeping my old Lucky Raspberry in storage was going to be useful someday after The Taken King came out.

My Blade Dancer will finally have his Year 2 Vengeance

Last edited:
They're bringing the Lucky Raspberry back for a Year 2 update in April?

YES.............I knew keeping my old Lucky Raspberry in storage was going to be useful someday after The Taken King came out

Lord of Wolves though :smokin along with the Queensbreaker bow. The ultimate troll weapons. I know Frostbite Frostbite is excited about the bow.

My Blade Dancer has abused for a majority of the Taken King's life span........and besides the "nerfs," the lack of the Blade Dancer exclusive exotic chest armor was a majority of that reason.

Once that April update is out AND I use my glimmer and leg. marks to give me my Year 2 Lucky Raspberry, I'm gonna get some revenge on those ******* Titan Hammers

Last edited by a moderator:
My Blade Dancer has abused for a majority of the Taken King's life span........and besides the "nerfs," the lack of the Blade Dancer exclusive exotic chest armor was a majority of that reason.

Once that April update is out AND I use my glimmer and leg. marks to give me my Year 2 Lucky Raspberry, I'm gonna get some revenge on those ******* Titan Hammers

you must not play much.

bladedancer has a chest plate, the grenade is wow, and the warlock lightening is far worse to face than a titan hammer now.

honestly, my best char year 2 in crucible has been my hunter with the golden gun.

the 2 tripmine grenades + the golden gun 1 shotting fools + the throwing knife and burn.... :smh:

and my fav char is a titan too :lol:

honestly, my best char year 2 in crucible has been my hunter with the golden gun.

the 2 tripmine grenades + the golden gun 1 shotting fools + the throwing knife and burn.... :smh:

You off today?

About to raid... snake!

You off today?

About to raid... snake!

Man I snaked my way into a struggle raid with fleece last night :smh:

I'm at work today and won't be on until later than normal. BabyJs birfday

You off today?

About to raid... snake!

Where's my invite? Snake!

Blade dancer with tarantella 4 life!

Mansomething came up so I'm going to have to delay but if I see you one later when I get back I'll hit you or I'll text you.

BigSnake and the Fleece if you guys are on later I'll hit you guys up too and/or text you guys before I raid.

I just need a 320 ghost at this point though :lol:

Mansomething came up so I'm going to have to delay but if I see you one later when I get back I'll hit you or I'll text you.

BigSnake and the Fleece if you guys are on later I'll hit you guys up too and/or text you guys before I raid.

I'm outchea in Nebraska til Saturday night :frown: but that doesn't excuse you for snakin. I just wanna be asked... So I can say no.

I'm outchea in Nebraska til Saturday night :frown: but that doesn't excuse you for snakin. I just wanna be asked... So I can say no.

:rofl:

Nebraska though... what they hell you doing out there chasing tornado's or something :lol:

Cool I'll see you on the up and up.

I just need a 320 ghost at this point though
laugh.gif
I'm outchea in Nebraska til Saturday night
frown.gif
but that doesn't excuse you for snakin. I just wanna be asked... So I can say no.

roll.gif

Nebraska though... what they hell you doing out there chasing tornado's or something
laugh.gif

Cool I'll see you on the up and up.
roll.gif

guys lets play VoG, thats the only thing thats fun.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom