Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

you must not play much.

bladedancer has a chest plate, the grenade is wow, and the warlock lightening is far worse to face than a titan hammer now.
I know which chest plate you're talking about...............I hate it.  It has its advantages for the Blade Dancer, but it is nothing compared to Lucky Raspberry.

you must not play much.

bladedancer has a chest plate, the grenade is wow, and the warlock lightening is far worse to face than a titan hammer now.

I know which chest plate you're talking about...............I hate it.  It has its advantages for the Blade Dancer, but it is nothing compared to Lucky Raspberry.

ill defer to your expertise kind sir. I'm gold gun all day in year 2

If Lucky Raspberry retains its "speed bonus" in its Year 2 edition, then believe me @bigj505............that other chest armor will be absolute garbage for blade dancers

Just played an IB match against zero23 zero23 and FrostBite. My squad was not ready... I actually stopped capping hoping for the mercy to kick in (shameful, I know)... Was hoping for a rematch, but we didn't get matched up again :\

Got Frost once with the Yasmin (made me feel an ounce better haha) :wink:

Checked the Trials info and I'm a little 'underwhelmed'.

Ready to queue up in skirmish when you are...
laugh.gif
. If only we had private matches
they'll probably add it in some weak *** DLC......that people gotta pay for
mean.gif

Mansomething came up so I'm going to have to delay but if I see you one later when I get back I'll hit you or I'll text you.

BigSnake and the Fleece if you guys are on later I'll hit you guys up too and/or text you guys before I raid.

I just need a 320 ghost at this point though :lol:
I'm outchea in Nebraska til Saturday night :frown: but that doesn't excuse you for snakin. I just wanna be asked... So I can say no.

:rofl:

Nebraska though... what they hell you doing out there chasing tornado's or something :lol:

Cool I'll see you on the up and up.

I had daughters left. I said F it. Lmaooo. Now that I be on my girl Xbox I have to use my time wisely [emoji]128514[/emoji]

finished up IB last night. got what i wanted - nerwins mercy :smile:

Nice dude. What's your roll looking like? First IB of Y2, I had one drop with Glass Half Full, Braced Frame and Outlaw; first weapon I brought up to 320.

def wasnt a money roll but i still like it (your roll >>> )

Yesterday's pickup (on my warlock) - i like the grenadier and the does more damage as my health gets low but its not "awesome"
View media item 1979317
IB from a couple of months ago (on my titan) - same about grenadier but id gladly trade the surrounded perk with something... but i like the braced frame
View media item 1979318

Last edited:
finished up IB last night. got what i wanted - nerwins mercy
smile.gif
I finished on one character and got.....

Another class piece. Wasn't even 320 either. Trash. And a 310 ghost. 

Got to rank two yesterday on my struggle alt with one match win and two daily bounties. Prob will log on tonight and see what other disrespectful gear they give me on my hunters. I still have weekly bounties sitting complete on my other two hunters, so shouldn't take long at all. 

Got to rank two yesterday on my struggle alt with one match win and two daily bounties. Prob will log on tonight and see what other disrespectful gear they give me on my hunters. I still have weekly bounties sitting complete on my other two hunters, so shouldn't take long at all. 

man, ive been getting disrespected overall by RNG for sure....
my 3 characters for this IB
317 cloak for my hunter
315 boots for my titan - ive gotten SO MANY BOOTS in year 2
314 nerwins - YAY

last IB
sub 320 class item for my titan
314 gauntlets for my hunter
313 side arm for my warlock

before that
314 gauntlets for my warlock
trash rocket launcher for my titan

Last edited:

finished up IB last night. got what i wanted - nerwins mercy
smile.gif

man, ive been getting disrespected overall by RNG for sure....
my 3 characters for this IB
317 cloak for my hunter
315 boots for my titan - ive gotten SO MANY BOOTS in year 2
314 nerwins - YAY

last IB
sub 320 class item for my titan
313 side arm for my warlock

before that
314 gauntlets for my warlock
trash rocket launcher for my titan
They don't want us to prosper.

I wont hit 320 until after the update. I already gave up on that pipe dream. Then the next struggle is forever 334. 
mean.gif

They don't want us to prosper.

I wont hit 320 until after the update. I already gave up on that pipe dream. Then the next struggle is forever 334. :smh:

bruh.... i cant take another grind like this taken king grind.
i wonder what magic elixir destiny will have that puts your guy to 320 after the lower prison of elders is completed....
like "hey bruh... drink this make all of your goodes 320 potient" or something.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom