Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

bruh.... i cant take another grind like this taken king grind.
i wonder what magic elixir destiny will have that puts your guy to 320 after the lower prison of elders is completed....
like "hey bruh... drink this make all of your goodes 320 potient" or something.
I'm sure they'll just be throwing out new Prison gear at 320. Basically to infuse to your raid gear or keep as new stuff. 

Bungo throwing 320 gear out like it's blue engrams.

finished up IB last night. got what i wanted - nerwins mercy :smile:
You still ain't ish. And the roll still sucks.

Wait until I get a good roll Grasp....I'm coming for you. I'm so mad 2 dropped and BOTH sucked.

View media item 1955295
lmao at least I got a 319 sniper. But then it's wack cause who shoots guns at 319? I couldn't get one point? Disrespectful

Good note is I got my Arminius/Pdx45 to 320.

You need to farm grasp with me bro. Join the farm life.

Last edited:
highest i am is 318. no class item at 320 but i stopped worrying about it loooong ago. Dont need to be 320 to put you bone jay's in Oryx's ***

:lol: no farming for meeeeee
lmaoo to love this game so much you sure don't want the full experience.

Join the farm life. Grind life. Farm is life. Let us come together like two buttcheeKS and get our grasp, slaying in crucible side by side.

But really, I think custom matches are coming soon. Everyone bungee interviews wants them. They always cave. So. Yeah

lmaoo to love this game so much you sure don't want the full experience.

Join the farm life. Grind life. Farm is life. Let us come together like two buttcheeKS and get our grasp, slaying in crucible side by side.

But really, I think custom matches are coming soon. Everyone bungee interviews wants them. They always cave. So. Yeah

As much as I wish you were right, I don't think this will come into effect until Last Gen is no longer supported. The memory requirements for major additions might preclude customs until the next full game (if that's the plan for excluding the PS3/360 community).

evoxr1 evoxr1 My fault about missing your message! Didn't see it, then we proceeded to hit a 14 win streak... I saw you guys made a run this weekend though, dope.

Hopefully you get this and we can play right now!

Last edited:
smile.gif

Got 4 grasps and 2 bonds today.

One grasp has counterbalance, perfect balance, army of one (wish it was headseeker).

Another with close proximity, hand laid, glass half full.

Gonna go with number one. Gun shoots so fast it's crazy.

evoxr1 evoxr1 My fault about missing your message! Didn't see it, then we proceeded to hit a 14 win streak... I saw you guys made a run this weekend though, dope.

Hopefully you get this and we can play right now!

Damn nice 14 wins! Haha just got it right now lol...

It's all good dude. 1 lighthouse trip a week is more than enough for me lol. Just hit me up when u get a spot open. Im starting to hate pugging people lol

One grasp has counterbalance, perfect balance, army of one (wish it was headseeker).

:stoneface:

you eating too good fleece

Lmaooo. I picked the first. It actually had braced frame which gives it more stability. The gun does not move at ALL. No lie. It's crazy cause I'm used to recoil so my aim is off now.

I got 4 grasps last night. Last two hours no one got nothing so we quit smh. Meanwhile the other two got one each and they sucked. One dude before that got nothing at all. They were mad lol. It is weird I got so many though.

Army of one not even bad. It helps and I use nades a lot. So I ain't even mad.

Bruh. Come join this #farmlife. I will guide you if you feel blind [emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128083[/emoji]

Last edited:

Lmaooo. I picked the first. It actually had braced frame which gives it more stability. The gun does not move at ALL. No lie. It's crazy cause I'm used to recoil so my aim is off now.

I got 4 grasps last night. Last two hours no one got nothing so we quit smh. Meanwhile the other two got one each and they sucked. One dude before that got nothing at all. They were mad lol. It is weird I got so many though.

Bruh. Come join this #farmlife. I will guide you if you feel blind [emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128083[/emoji]

tomb raider this week 8)

tomb raider this week 8)
Yeah I saw last night. Stop being in parties by yourself. I was gonna join....But Fleece don't join parties to have small talk with other men. Either we on destiny or.....Pretend I'm offline.

Weird hearing your wife talk the other day. First day I ever heard her talk in how many months? Since November when I got Destiny

I ordered Tomb on Game fly last week for my girl why it still ain't come [emoji]128529[/emoji][emoji]128529[/emoji][emoji]128529[/emoji][emoji]128529[/emoji]

#HowToTurnAMonthTrialIntoAWeek

Last edited:
Yeah I saw last night. Stop being in parties by yourself. I was gonna join....But Fleece don't join parties to have small talk with other men. Either we on destiny or.....Pretend I'm offline.

Weird hearing your wife talk the other day. First day I ever heard her talk in how many months? Since November when I got Destiny

I ordered Tomb on Game fly last week for my girl why it still ain't come [emoji]128529[/emoji][emoji]128529[/emoji][emoji]128529[/emoji][emoji]128529[/emoji]

i wasnt in the party alone.
it was me, JJ, breakfast, and baby snipe

and yea, i cleaned up the basement some so she came down to the lair... i hurred up and threw a bunch of the floor so it would be too dirty for her to venture down there again :rofl:

i wasnt in the party alone.
it was me, JJ, breakfast, and baby snipe

and yea, i cleaned up the basement some so she came down to the lair... i hurred up and threw a bunch of the floor so it would be too dirty for her to venture down there again :rofl:
It was you and BC. I was gonna join to say what's up. Bruh. Homegirl slept from 7pm and never woke up. Thought she was in a coma. She slept 12 hours until this morning. Had me typing party messages cause I couldn't talk :smh

I was on destiny until 2am. Tried to run Nf but no one was online :rofl:

Who Is baby snipe?

Lmaooo wow. Head to head with why you said you needed to go to the strip club.

Last edited:
It was you and BC. I was gonna join to say what's up. Bruh. Homegirl slept from 7pm and never woke up. Thought she was in a coma. She slept 12 hours until this morning. Had me typing party messages cause I couldn't talk :smh

Who Is baby snipe?

i would have done the NF with you. i think i was done tomb raider at 9 so i had about 30-45 min more to play before going to bed.

baby snipe.... well, one day snipe and mrs snipe were looking at each other all lovey type and stuff and one thing led to another and yea... a baby snipe was born.

and man, SheBootyWarrior been sleeping a lot lately. :nerd:

Who Is baby snipe?

i would have done the NF with you. i think i was done tomb raider at 9 so i had about 30-45 min more to play before going to bed.

baby snipe.... well, one day snipe and mrs snipe were looking at each other all lovey type and stuff and one thing led to another and yea... a baby snipe was born.

and man, SheBootyWarrior been sleeping a lot lately. :nerd:

Wait isn't your kid like 4? Lol how the heck was he in a party?

Oh you never invited me to a party or nothing. I had to do it on my Titan. I just said F it. Went to sleep. I posted mad times. Not one message. I just saw you on TR so I left it alone and just farmed for the night.

Wish I had a 3rd alt. To run oryx. I want my grasp to 320 now. I need a 314+ gun though. I have one 320 left lol.

Yeah she usually naps but she dead slept from 7pm to this morning. It was weird but I'm like maybe God want me to play more Destiny...I'm doing the Lord's work?????

Back
Top Bottom