Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

Iron Bananas is back tomorrow.........and we got Control again.

BTW, I haven't had a chance to play with the OG #NT Destiny crew yet.  When are some of yall doing IB this week and see if I can jump in chill?

Iron Bananas is back tomorrow.........and we got Control again.

BTW, I haven't had a chance to play with the OG #NT Destiny crew yet.  When are some of yall doing IB this week and see if I can jump in chill?
Naw......u probly trash

Naw......u probly trash
laugh.gif

Its all good bro

This stream is unwatchable. Deej is so terrible. Dude reacts like he's sippin on some lean. 

Stream was lackluster.

Bungie will be at Gamescom... eh. But they will be talking crucible.

Anyone running banner tonight and see me on, please shoot me an invite! 

Literally more hyped for this and the return of the Bjallerhorn than the actual expansion that will be relevant for about a month and a half.  

Twitch Stream live.

Everyone who preorders get the new sparrow the Gjallarwing. :lol:  Looks great.

So I wasn't totally paying attention when Deej dropped this, but I need some clarification:
Did he say that the pre-order bonus included the sparrow?

OR That when you pre-order, you get the Iron Skin that is useable after purchasing the sparrow from Eververse?

Edit: Yeah, you have to buy the Sparrow first

Last edited:

Twitch Stream live.

Everyone who preorders get the new sparrow the Gjallarwing. 
laugh.gif
 Looks great.
So I wasn't totally paying attention when Deej dropped this, but I need some clarification:
Did he say that the pre-order bonus included the sparrow?

OR That when you pre-order, you get the Iron Skin that is useable after purchasing the sparrow from Eververse?

Edit: Yeah, you have to buy the Sparrow first

The way they worded it, I thought you got the Iron Sparrow for pre-ordering, the white one from Eververse. Like they were two different sparrows

The way they worded it, I thought you got the Iron Sparrow for pre-ordering, the white one from Eververse. Like they were two different sparrows

I'm just assuming that the Sparrow will work like the weapon; you get the skin from the Pre-order but you must have the original one first, a quest for the weapon and a purchase for the sparrow... |I

Welp, time to get back into this game now since I pre ordered the dlc without really thinking about it. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom