Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

@WrightOne86 Today is his 18th birthday so i'll let him make it today, but tomorrow...
Lmfao that aint no excuse, yall boutta make me put this fifa down and return to destiny

Yo, I think i was playing against one of y'all last night on IB, Frostbite was the name PSN i think.

Yo, I think i was playing against one of y'all last night on IB, Frostbite was the name PSN i think.
i thought i recognized your name...

If he was trash then yeah thats @illsupra  aka Frostbite
lmao

got destroyed that game, tho.......felt like is was running with a full team of biggies and quads.....biggie bombs and wasted arc blades everywhere
mean.gif

Finally got that damn IB Pulse lmfao where @bigj505  at now 
roll.gif

The vendor roll was god roll, but I didn't get to hit rank 5 :/

I got one with Outlaw, Braced Frame and Feeding Frenzy.

Seemed like the more bounties I turned in, the longer I stayed at rank 1? I turned in 4-5 bounties yesterday and saturday. Not even rank 2.

Last edited:

Finally got that damn IB Pulse lmfao where @bigj505  at now 
roll.gif

The vendor roll was god roll, but I didn't get to hit rank 5 :/

I got one with Outlaw, Braced Frame and Feeding Frenzy.

Seemed like the more bounties I turned in, the longer I stayed at rank 1? I turned in 4-5 bounties yesterday and saturday. Not even rank 2.
You made sure to have the IB class piece, shader and emblem on?

Save the weekly bounties for Sunday/Monday to turn in. They net you over 1k a piece if you wait for then. 

I bought the rank 5 IB Pulse, but I believe that I also got one with your exact drop as well after a game. Got a couple snipers and boots/gloves on my 3 guys as well. 

What is meant by T-12?

All your abilities being even, Intellect, Discipline, Strength?

His gear allows him to achieve 12 Tiers of ability cooldowns. It doesn't matter what combination, just the amount of Tiers reached. Obviously it's desired because you can use all of your abilities more often, but it is quite difficult to find 5 pieces of gear that yield the desired output.

Further, this build would be labelled "4-4-4", but there are others (i.e. "5-5-2", "5-2-5, etc.).

I'll never get it purely off the fact that I don't care much for strength pieces of gear to use. As long as I am 300+/300+ Int/Disc then I am good to go, lol

I'll never get it purely off the fact that I don't care much for strength pieces of gear to use. As long as I am 300+/300+ Int/Disc then I am good to go, lol

Word. I used to be the same, but recently picked up the Nightstalker for competitive play and love the idea of having smokes readily available. With the buff to smoke damage, running a 5-1-5, or 4-2-5 (I haven't been close to getting that T12) has been really effective for me in Trials environments.

Word. I used to be the same, but recently picked up the Nightstalker for competitive play and love the idea of having smokes readily available. With the buff to smoke damage, running a 5-1-5, or 4-2-5 (I haven't been close to getting that T12) has been really effective for me in Trials environments.
Yea I will say that is the only time I will stack strength stuff, is to throw those poison/smoke grenades down. That with the Sealed Ahamkara Grasps 
nthat.gif

Man getting these kills for the last word is a B.

I was up to almost 70% now dropped back down to 45%

Need a newb lobby lol

Chaperone doesn't even look all that I just want it.

Last edited:
Do it on Rumble.

I just MFing got it my dude.

Yo my cheeks were clenched lol.

One game I went on like a 15-20 streak and was taking the last word on and off and I was at 87% and was on a streak and equipped it and got it from 87 with one kill don't know how but hey.

So happy that is done my girl is super right though I wasted almost the whole weekend trying for this.

I can't embed the thing, and the YouTube version of this video has the audio muted due to copyright..............but this thing is pretty nice

Do it on Rumble.

One game I went on like a 15-20 streak and was taking the last word on and off and I was at 87% and was on a streak and equipped it and got it from 87 with one kill don't know how but hey.

So happy that is done my girl is super right though I wasted almost the whole weekend trying for this.

Should have done it during SRL :lol:

Do it on Rumble.

Should have done it during SRL :lol:

Why during SRL?

Why during SRL?

Equipping TLW and running over enemies on your sparrow counted toward the necessary kill total for the quest. And since SRL matches were considered having occurred in the Crucible, you could get that step completed very quickly (and potentially received a bunch of max light helms/class items at the same time haha).

Equipping TLW and running over enemies on your sparrow counted toward the necessary kill total for the quest. And since SRL matches were considered having occurred in the Crucible, you could get that step completed very quickly (and potentially received a bunch of max light helms/class items at the same time haha).

I feasted on those helms and class items. They need to bring that back.

Back
Top Bottom