Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

eek.gif
 that's pretty cool for Bungie to do that.  Wonder how many people will make up stories that they are terminal hoping for some ultra rare items...

:wow:  that's pretty cool for Bungie to do that.  Wonder how many people will make up stories that they are terminal hoping for some ultra rare items...
some dude already lies about having cancer and asked bungie to do it for his kids smh

ANYONE DOWN TO RAID? I'M ON. GOT GATEKEEPER CHECKPOINT

XBOX ONE: MEMPHISFINEST

My fault memphis I was helping another friend cheese the templar and oracles. I'll be back in like 40 if you got a team.

You did oracles in HM yet?

Last edited:
I hope Xur wants my strange coins tomorrow

Come onnnnnnnn Icebreaker!!
Prob gonnna be plan c or something :/

Last edited:

I wish they let you play a rumble match with a full fireteam of 6
mean.gif

I taught Tek and Quad Jr their place but the rest of yall need to get some of this work too.

Being able to do it all at one time would just be wonderful.
stephen-a-smith-o.gif

the disrespect. so you styled on me while i was trying to level a BRAND NEW shotgun by a few kills (and i do mean few) and now ive been taught my place? egregious. this is asinine... ten...and eleven. im gonna have to console my vanquisher for you even alluding to it in such a manner.
I Want the Fade with the following

1.@Zero23
2.@Biggie62
3.[@bosKicKz
4.@QuadJr.
5.@WrightOne86
6.@krazyblunts
howd the hard raid go? im down to hard raid, but since yall left the kid out... ill just start my own team of all-american first-team dream-team allstar champion guardians.

i know my man @jbc908 is holding down the co-captain spot. who else?

Last edited:

I wish they let you play a rumble match with a full fireteam of 6 :smh:

I taught Tek and Quad Jr their place but the rest of yall need to get some of this work too.

Being able to do it all at one time would just be wonderful.

stephen-a-smith-o.gif

the disrespect. so you styled on me while i was trying to level a BRAND NEW shotgun by a few kills (and i do mean few) and now ive been taught my place? egregious. this is asinine... ten...and eleven. im gonna have to console my vanquisher for you even alluding to it in such a manner.

I Want the Fade with the following

1.[@=https://niketalk.com/members/72495"href" href="https://niketalk.com/members/44189" style="display:inline-block;">@jbc908
is holding down the co-captain spot. who else?

I got my third alt. I'll have it leveled by sat. I made it just to run the raid on hard with BasedTitan...

Back
Top Bottom