Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

I'm looking forward to tonite, I told my wife that tonight is raid night so Jr. gonna be up a lil later than usual.

I'm sure she still want him to make that late night sammich tho. :lol:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Yea my wife knows what every Thurs is for me. She even does the late night bottle so I don't have to hop from the raid. :nthat:

She just replied to my text saying "Then he better not mess up, can he still make my sandwich". :lol:

I started to add this one guy to my friend list I came across while in the Crucible just to have him in a freteam with you guys. His name was like "BasedLord" or something like that :lol:  

Edit: Found the game. His name is Ohh_BasedG0dd :lol:

It's crazy how so many people adopted that crummy *** rappers name. :smh:
1315996.gif

word me and based jesus bout to become based team 3d

View media item 1168081

Them boys not having any of that Based slander @Quad
:lol:

I just googled "Based God memes" and they are ridiculous :lol:

Bruh if you're active in the PS thread, then you'll know the memes are endless thanks to @iYen ...the homie is non stop with Based memes. I honestly believe he creates them on the fly and post them just to irritate the people in that thread.

Last edited:
Bruh if you're active in the PS thread, then you'll know the memes are endless thanks to @iYen ...the homie is non stop with Based memes. I honestly believe he creates then on the fly and post them just to irritate the people in that thread.
He has been tagged.....Destiny thread about to be cookin in a few now....
roll.gif

^^ The last time I replied about that picture, I got 5 strange coins.

All these dang pics is drawing attention to my screen here at work.

Last edited:

damn lol dont get sniped by IT bro they watching!

my avy will get you sniped :lol:

I'm looking forward to tonite, I told my wife that tonight is raid night so Jr. gonna be up a lil later than usual.

Over under on hearing her start yelling at jr and the mic goes mute all of a sudden? :lol:

damn lol dont get sniped by IT bro they watching!

my avy will get you sniped :lol:

Nah I blocked all avys, and that was b/c of your avy, but then once I get home im mad b/c I cant see your avy. :lol:

You really dont eem need to aim Truth rocket launcher with the homing on it b.

Just wave that **** in their direction man 
nthat.gif

Over under on hearing her start yelling at jr and the mic goes mute all of a sudden? :lol:

Not anymore, I told her to chill since he's on the mic ...in addition to the fact that yall keep talkn about sandwiches, so now she's slightly embarrassed. :lol:

Last edited:

Not anymore, I told her to chill since he's on the mic ...in addition to the fact that yall keep talkn about sandwiches, so now she's slightly embarrassed. :lol:
:rofl: bruh i hope she aint mad at me when i was talking bout a turkey sandwich :rofl:

:rofl: quad jr need to make a YouTube video on how to make a sandwich. Legendary sandwich.

:rofl: quad jr need to make a YouTube video on how to make a sandwich. Legendary sandwich.
i can see it opening up with something like this " Hey what sup y'all it's quad jr back at with a recipe that isn't Chicken Cordon Bleu, I'm here to teach y'all how to make a quality sandwich that extends your destiny hours"

Back
Top Bottom