Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

When I tried to hurry up and get there so you wouldn't die, but I had to run because you hadn't even done the mission to link your sparrow yet
roll.gif
NO!!!

LMAO!!!
Yeah I was like Just ride your sparrow to the Divi err... I mean... ****. (Hit touchpad to pull up ghost) MOTHYARDS!!! Then I die, and then I respawn, then I die, then I respawn, then I see Wright bunny hopping along and I'm like WTH, then he tells me the sparrow link hasn't been done. D'OH!!!! It was hilarious...

See, "YOU WORK YOU LOSE" #QUADJR2014

In all honesty we woulda wiped a lot less if our other two Warlocks had their res thingy unlocked. It comes with the territory when using Alts. I was just surprised at how clutch that truly is. To the point where my next character will be a Warlock, once I get my GITD Red Octobers from the raid for my Hunter.

Once I get to 30 and get the weapons I want maxed out (very short list) I was thinking of being a sherpa for noobs in the raid on normal. Rocklord helped walk me through in the beginning so I want to reciprocate to the NT clan. We gotta have more raid teams put together to run. There's 59 Clanmates so we should have enough to make multiple raid teams. 

Yeah I was like Just ride your sparrow to the Divi err... I mean... ****. (Hit touchpad to pull up ghost) MOTHYARDS!!! Then I die, and then I respawn, then I die, then I respawn, then I see Wright bunny hopping along and I'm like WTH, then he tells me the sparrow link hasn't been done. D'OH!!!! It was hilarious...

I knew you didn't know where you were, lol. Didn't know you actually pulled up the ghost though
laugh.gif

"The Divi....no....to the left....That place on the way to the forgotten shore....Mothyards!"
laugh.gif

In all honesty we woulda wiped a lot less if our other two Warlocks had their res thingy unlocked. It comes with the territory when using Alts. I was just surprised at how clutch that truly is. To the point where my next character will be a Warlock, once I get my GITD Red Octobers from the raid for my Hunter.
Yea man I felt so lost without my rebirth and double grenades. I still was rocking the Vex though.

Biggie called it though....you are going to make this 3rd hunter and get the boots either tonight or the very first run with the 3rd hunter, lol

I knew you didn't know where you were, lol. Didn't know you actually pulled up the ghost though
laugh.gif

"The Divi....no....to the left....That place on the way to the forgotten shore....Mothyards!"
laugh.gif

Yea man I felt so lost without my rebirth and double grenades. I still was rocking the Vex though.

Biggie called it though....you are going to make this 3rd hunter and get the boots either tonight or the very first run with the 3rd hunter, lol
I had no damn clue where I was. Zombie mode grinding to get to level 4 so I could just get those bounties picked up then bounce. 
laugh.gif

I hope y'all are right. I can't be doing this three character thing for too long. It's too life consuming. 

I had no damn clue where I was. Zombie mode grinding to get to level 4 so I could just get those bounties picked up then bounce. :lol:

I hope y'all are right. I can't be doing this three character thing for too long. It's too life consuming. 

2 is bad enough for me to be honest. But I'll continue until I get a few more drops.

I had no damn clue where I was. Zombie mode grinding to get to level 4 so I could just get those bounties picked up then bounce. 
laugh.gif

2 is bad enough for me to be honest. But I'll continue until I get a few more drops.
I'm going to keep mine once they are at 20 only for the drops and no bounty stuff for them unless I'm leveling a new weapons/armor. Once the expansion hits in a month, I'm sure I would be doing it anyway so I might as well get it over with now. 

You can pull it off IF their weapons are fully leveled and they are actually good players. If they are ****** players, no amount of work, practice, or gear will help them.

They both had no idea what they were doing, terrible at teamwork, didnt listen to **** we told them to do, and one was level 25 complaining the whole damn time :x. I am never playing again with those two :x.

You can pull it off IF their weapons are fully leveled and they are actually good players. If they are ****** players, no amount of work, practice, or gear will help them.
They both had no idea what they were doing, terrible at teamwork, didnt listen to **** we told them to do, and one was level 25 complaining the whole damn time
sick.gif
. I am never playing again with those two
sick.gif
Were they NT'ers?

They both had no idea what they were doing, terrible at teamwork, didnt listen to **** we told them to do, and one was level 25 complaining the whole damn time :x. I am never playing again with those two :x.

man :lol: that sucks. I kinda tood offense to tru's comments since im a raid noob but yeah that would be annoying

Step one take only 26 + into normal. Step 2, if someone has a bad attitude and refuses to listen, just boot them and find a replacement. It's not worth the stress.

Next week.....maybe it would be beneficial to the NT raiding group as a whole to have a couple of normal runs going on to go through with new and current raiders to get methods and tactics down. Just so that they can see how things go if they haven't been, help those who get stuck with groups that can't finish, and to also see who else can run with us with the usual people aren't on.

That way we don't have to be like:

"Are any of you friends with [insert name]?"

"No, don't think so."

"They are asking me to raid and I think they are from NT."

That way we could have to 2 teams running a week and allow for more flexibility in the days to run. Also since most know our raids only consist of 3 spots since myself, Biggie, and Zero are normally together, it allow more people to have a group that they know is proven and can get through the raid completely as well.

Step one take only 26 + into normal. Step 2, if someone has a bad attitude and refuses to listen, just boot them and find a replacement. It's not worth the stress.
^This....I probably would only take 27s and up if it were me personally though. Unless I knew them or they had good weapons or I knew that they would be able to hold their own without hindering the team and being a liability.

Yea I dont mind helping people out at all becuse hey people helped me out. They on the other hand were obnoxious and irrating. If someone else is going out of there way to help out than you need to shut up and listen to what they say.

man :lol: that sucks. I kinda tood offense to tru's comments since im a raid noob but yeah that would be annoying

Sorry Ciscokid didn't mean it that way. These two dudes literally knew nothing about the raid. At least watch YouTube vids lol. But yeah everyone gotta get there feet wet. I was just helping bobby out since I had already completed it on normal.

Yea I dont mind helping people out at all becuse hey people helped me out. They on the other hand were obnoxious and irrating. If someone else is going out of there way to help out than you need to shut up and listen to what they say.

Man instructing them on holding the relic was something else [emoji]128514[/emoji]. R2 kill enemies, L1 cleanse your teammates.

Just going to cop this head piece and truth from xur. Then hopefully get the arm and boots from the raid so I can get to 30

Goin to use my mote of lights for the helmet first and see what happens :lol:

trublu86 trublu86 :lol: when i read that i was like, well where the hell else am i suppose to lear the raid. but yeah i know what your saying. Ive at least read up on the raid some so i have some sort of idea. i at least know that relic controls

Yes, the Unfriendly Giant rocket launcher is legendary launcher with seeking missles, it's also void ...it's actually identical to the Truth, just not exotic.
I have the unfriendly giant. is it even worth getting the truth since I was going to?

Back
Top Bottom