Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

Damn...

So I'm trying to help my boy level up and we're going through his story. We're doing the summoning pits strike and phogoth is like HALF WAY dead.

"I'm about to hold the team down"-Him

"What?"- Me

"I'm about to hold the team down!!!" - Him

*hears the golden gun get activated*

"guardian down"

"My fault, thought I could kill him" Him

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Said every 28/29 ever in the hard raid....
roll.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
That Necrochasm and Dragon's Breath doe.... 
nthat.gif

They got me all hyped for this expansion... Can't wait to make that first plunge into the Hellmouth. Going to be EPIC.

Y
That Necrochasm and Dragon's Breath doe.... :nthat:

They got me all hyped for this expansion... Can't wait to make that first plunge into the Hellmouth. Going to be EPIC.

Bungie as always knows how to market their games.

HYPE HYPE HYPE!!!!

Hopefully the DLC brings people back. ALL my boys and damn near my entire friends list skated after gta, and far cry came out.

I've done like 1 full raid this entire month. :smh:

Yea those new materials (Radiant Shards and Energy) are probably the materials that will needed to go from 30 --> 32 and to raise the damage on our weapons as well.

We were talking....so what do you think they will do about the damage limit and the current exotics and legendaries? The new ones since they can be level 32 should be able to have more than 300 max, right? But do you include the new materials to allow you to increase the damage on the current weapons. The people I was talking to think, but it will be limited to Raid and Exotics to raise the damage on them, and that seems like a reasonable thing to do.

My bad I got caught up helping out my fam.

Raid tonight for sure tho if you down.
I didnt jump on until later anyway. im about to get on now for thr rest of the day if anyone wants to do daily, weely, bounties or raid. I already have the nightfall for all characters.

I didnt jump on until later anyway. im about to get on now for thr rest of the day if anyone wants to do daily, weely, bounties or raid. I already have the nightfall for all characters.
Cool. Should be home in a hour or so. Do I got you on psn already? Played with hella NTers can't keep up with the names.

Last edited:
Damn, I just downloaded the demo on PS3. This **** is amazing. I want to get this for PS4; hopefully my character transfers over

Back
Top Bottom