Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

jbc908 jbc908

"What do you know about wrappin your head in tin foil and sayin youre Ironman for Halloween..." :lol:

NT stream is the TRUTH. :lol:

#TheStruggleTeam :nthat:

Last edited:
Just from running a few bounties Wright, the IB fusion charges faster than my plan C and my light/beware which all have accelerated coils

Food for thought.

You can always count on biggie62 biggie62 for the proper weapons tests and stats.

Did you re-roll your IB fusion rifle? I kept mine stock but I wish I couldve gotten accelerated coils.

You can always count on biggie62 biggie62 for the proper weapons tests and stats.

Did you re-roll your IB fusion rifle? I kept mine stock but I wish I couldve gotten accelerated coils.

Yea mine is rerolled. Accelerated coils in the 2nd line. The main perks are increased accuracy when firing from the hip and grenade cool down reduced when fusion rifle makes a kill. I would try to reroll again but I only had 2 more motes and I had a light beware that had the exact same roll and was using that in IB. Probably got like 1/4 of my IB kills with it.

Just from running a few bounties Wright, the IB fusion charges faster than my plan C and my light/beware which all have accelerated coils

Food for thought.

I think Xur had sunbreakers back to back weeks about two weeks ago

Even though mine isn't fully leveled yet, I am really liking my IB fusion rifle. Mine has accelerated coils and the range seems really good. Doesn't require that exotic slot either :smokin

Sunbreakers were about 3-4 weeks ago but yea, I should've bought them then. I figured they would pop up again... Guess I was wrong :smh:

Perun's Fire = Best fusion rifle in the game.

I haven't even unlocked the faster charge time yet.

What are you farming? Engrams or glimmer?

Glimmer is the 3 Hive enemies down the stairs to your left when you spawn on patrol on Cosmodrome.
I know I mentioned this, but we off this now.. First mission in Mars, there's like 8-9 Cabal Supers, pop those resupply codes and go to work.. Let the last one kill you so you can start over instead of seeing that cut scene again.

Hawkmoon overall>>errthang in game currently
this is simply incorrect. you can argue its the best pistol. or that its the best primary for pvp. but this as it stands is just incorrect.

perruns is cool, but... forget it. yall overrate/ evoverhype erything anyways lol

Back
Top Bottom