Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

Im glad you can buy materials now. Farming sucks . I like that you don't need ascendant materials to fully upgrade weapon. However the curve ball comes with the new material that costs 7 strange coins to fully upgrade it. Unless you just shard extra exotics, Guess won't matter if u got a surplus of strange coins

Apparently Templar is fixed? No more cheese? http://www.bungie.net/en/News/News?aid=12433

No more cheese. We will have to spread out, avoid the fire, and kill the harpies. I'm sure that we can get him down with 2 transitions, maybe 3 max with the weapon loadout we have. Just people have to remember that if you are one of the 3 detailed, do not use a rocket launcher :lol:. I learned that the hard way the first time I did the raid.

Thorn
  • Projectiles now briefly highlight targets on impact
  • Mark of the Devourer DoT (damage-over-time) upgrade increased against PvE enemy targets
  • Reload Speed increased
  • Magazine Size increased
  • Ammo inventory size increased
  • Stability and Weapon Handling increased
pimp.gif

Bad Juju actually becomes a good pulse rifle with 24 bullets and essentially a chance at infinite bullets as long as you keep getting pulls. Might be the go to during the templar portion of VoG.

Truth with 3 rockets in the chamber becomes a problem as well. Bye bye Gatekeeper. 6 Rockets in Crucible, bye bye whoever is running around hiding behind that wall.

Last edited:
That Thorn and Juju buff
nthat.gif

That Suros nerf
nthat.gif

Hard Light and Monte Carlo buff
nthat.gif

Mdia Multi-Tool knock back on PvE and PvP
nthat.gif

Vex getting some of its swagger back
nthat.gif

Truth magazine size increase
nthat.gif

Super Good Advice getting stability in time for that arc to put in work in the DLC
nthat.gif

Destination Materials from Daily Heroics and Patrol missions
nthat.gif

Can finally buy materials with marks when I am close to being capped out
nthat.gif

That Thorn and Juju buff :nthat:
That Suros nerf :nthat:
Hard Light and Monte Carlo buff :nthat:
Mdia Multi-Tool knock back on PvE and PvP :nthat:
Vex getting some of its swagger back :nthat:
Truth magazine size increase :nthat:
Super Good Advice getting stability in time for that arc to put in work in the DLC :nthat:
Destination Materials from Daily Heroics and Patrol missions :nthat:
Can finally buy materials with marks when I am close to being capped out :nthat:

SGA is solar damage and not Arc. The Thunderlord is Arc.

Damn just thought about it.....I am torn now....

The Last Word

Pocket Infinity

Patience & Time

Mdia Multi-Tool

Super Good Advice

Hard Light

Thorn

Monte Carlo

Plan C

Invective

Universal Remote

I own all of these and they are not 300 yet
laugh.gif
mean.gif
sick.gif

TLW & Monte Carlo are the only ones that are on the last damage upgrades needing the exotic materials, so I guess they will be 300 first. Then what am I supposed to do?
laugh.gif

The others are all on at least the 1st damage upgrade or the middle row where you pick one of the 3 perks to use with the weapon.

Only being able to use one of these at a time really does become time consuming
sick.gif

Thorn :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Juju :pimp: :pimp:

Gotta still work on that pocket infinity bounty. I unlocked the last part of that the same day after I completed nightfall :stoneface:

Last edited:
10 Crucible/Vanguard marks for 20 pieces of Destination Materials. (Spinmetal/Relic Iron/Helium/Spirit Bloom)

I never have to farm for those ever again. YES.

Apparently Templar is fixed? No more cheese? http://www.bungie.net/en/News/News?aid=12433

No more cheese. We will have to spread out, avoid the fire, and kill the harpies. I'm sure that we can get him down with 2 transitions, maybe 3 max with the weapon loadout we have. Just people have to remember that if you are one of the 3 detailed, do not use a rocket launcher :lol:. I learned that the hard way the first time I did the raid.

We can still cheese the templar from up top, just like we do with the confluxes and oracles. It's just that the grenade method was too easy to not do.

You can still cheese him to get the extra chest as well.

You just need 2 titans. When he goes to teleport, a beacon appears where he will teleport to. You have a titan drop a shield on it so he cant teleport. 

You can still cheese him to get the extra chest as well.

You just need 2 titans. When he goes to teleport, a beacon appears where he will teleport to. You have a titan drop a shield on it so he cant teleport. 

But that's not necessarily cheesing, that's doing it the proper way. There is no way to get him down in 1 transition on hard with current weapons. Even if you had 5 GGhorns.

http://www.bungie.net/en/News/News?aid=12433
Pocket Infinity
  • Speed Reload upgrade replaced by Extended Clip which allows the option to increase magazine size (5 bursts)
Vex Mythoclast
  • Attack Power increased to 323 (from 300)
  • Base Damage increased, fixing bug we introduced in previous patch
  • Enhanced Battery upgrade by Extended Mag (this change still allows for a significant upgrade to Magazine Size, but less than before)
Invective
  • Reload Speed increased significantly, auto fires slightly slower
Super Good Advice
  • Stability increased
  • Magazine Size increased to 3 (was 1)

these are important. 3 shots in the truth before reload? OOOOOOHHHHHHH!

Super average advice getting stability means itll POSSIBLY be useful

Vex getting a damage buff is good but we'll see... at 323 thats the most powerful (statistically) weapon in the game

Invective with quick reload? Bye-bye bladedancers

Pocket infinity to 5 shots? tht means if the perk didnt break,,, we'll be averaging 6+ fusion shots per trigger pull!

lobcity lobcity hmm I won't be able to be on until like 10pst...nice update :smokin. So if I got the iron banner boots and glove with exotic helmet, I only need the chest piece to get to 30 correct?

Back
Top Bottom