Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

He should be better off talking about Nas and how he pays 10k in child support but it's only in gift cards to grocery and children's stores :rofl:

:lol: The crazy thing is he they did talk about Nas, didn't you Tek?

He came to me the other day talking about "So Paul McCartney is paying $20K a day in child support?" ...I'm dude do you even know who that is? .."nope" :lol:

bruh, he makes us feel old CONSTANTLY. dude forgot what y2k was. forgot about the rick james dave chappelle episode. smh quad jr had me checking my hair for gray spots asking where the years went

He was 2 years old during Y2K, see now I know why he be asking all these off the wall questions.

laugh.gif
The crazy thing is he they did talk about Nas, didn't you Tek?
yea thats what started it all. and nas paid more than 10k for a LONG time. it was 50,000+ a month. on a 2nd appeal it got lowered if i remember correctly.
He was 2 years old during Y2K, see now I know why he be asking all these off the wall questions.
lmaoooooo its all coming together.
Lol he hit me with a follow question after a convo with Tek I believe
laugh.gif
"yo bos did you hear how much Nas is paying?"
we have the illest convos  between me quad jr based and jbc lol

Last edited:

He came to me the other day talking about "So Paul McCartney is paying $20K a day in child support?" ...I'm dude do you even know who that is? .."nope"
laugh.gif
bruh, he makes us feel old CONSTANTLY. dude forgot what y2k was. forgot about the rick james dave chappelle episode. smh quad jr had me checking my hair for gray spots asking where the years went
Son when he said he had no idea what Dipset or Ducktales was I had to wonder for a second if I was actually old
laugh.gif

Sounds like someone needs raid jesus.....

I am here Quad Jr.....

Here's a quick fact sheet.....

Real boobies > fake boobies as long as they a Cup full....

Destiny is beast.....F the haters...

Ellen is a woman. I know I also thought "it" was a man....

I was lit when I made "her"....no lie... 

yo! i need that spot too.  I dont have a void fusion tho.... :smh:
yo! i need that spot too.  I dont have a void fusion tho.... :smh:
For this week's nightfall dont go inside the entrance. You wanna go to I believe it's the temple of crota. All the enemies will be level 28 and can be used towards bounty
All u really need is plan C because the knights have arc shield. If you need me to show you the area I'll be on Destiny later

Last edited:
If I'm using my secondary weapon and I hop on my Sparrow, it reverts to my primary when I get off.

Was it always like this?

Man you did great. Held your own the whole time. And now you have that atheon :pimp: :pimp:

Def should do it again!

@EvoXR1 were you with us last night? I had got a friend request but we were already in the midst of the raid. I'll add when I get home

Nah. I was there in spirit! Lol I just sent friend request cause I'm looking to get more people from niketalk on my friends list

I plan to be on sometime between 10-11 CST tonight down for whatever. I'd love to try a Nightfall if anyone is down. If nobody's on I'll just work on getting my armor/guns leveled up.

I don't have a team/clan yet, so totally fine being the "extra body" anyone needs so feel free to send that invite any time.

Last edited:
I'm saying man, there are so many buffs, I don't know what to mess with first :smokin

Those exotics needing nothing but 1 exotic shard in the last damage slot is clutch as well.

Bungie gives, and bungie taketh away. Knew it was too good to be true. The pocket infinity does have an extended mag perk... But it removes most of the stability to have it. They didn't mention that part smh

Pocket infinity has a bug that causes it to charge almost instantly but it'll do less damage.

Haven't noticed the damage issue but it deff charges almost instantly after you shoot the first shot then reload.

Wishing I maxed some of these exotics before this update, now I gotta wait until Xur. Seems like a better and easier system though. Now we have something to spend Strange Coins on.

Making the materials more accessible was probably the best thing out of the update though.

Wishing I maxed some of these exotics before this update, now I gotta wait until Xur. Seems like a better and easier system though. Now we have something to spend Strange Coins on.

Making the materials more accessible was probably the best thing out of the update though.
Patrol is going to be more empty than Iverson's bank accounts. 

Side note, only bad thing about this update is, I got like 16 un-maxed Exotics. That's like 100+ strange coins easy. Rip. 

Last edited:
I plan to be on sometime between 10-11 CST tonight down for whatever. I'd love to try a Nightfall if anyone is down. If nobody's on I'll just work on getting my armor/guns leveled up.

I don't have a team/clan yet, so totally fine being the "extra body" anyone needs so feel free to send that invite any time.

Man you did great. Held your own the whole time. And now you have that atheon
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Def should do it again!

@EvoXR1 were you with us last night? I had got a friend request but we were already in the midst of the raid. I'll add when I get home
Nah. I was there in spirit! Lol I just sent friend request cause I'm looking to get more people from niketalk on my friends list

Wait. I think I might have the timepiece confused with the scooter thingy. I just got the scooter thing yesterday and swore it was called the timepiece
Timepiece is an Arc Pulse Rifle that drops off the Gatekeeper in HM only.
Ahhh gotcha. Thanks

@Ballahb  @DimondJ15  if yall still wanna do hard mode, im home and ready whenever PSN: King_Jaffie_Joe

Just copped some PSN cards to buy both expansions. Cant wait

Last edited:
The most fun part about this is being in a random group of 30's who don't know how to do the HM Templar part legit.
mean.gif

Last edited:

The most fun part about this is being in a random group of 30's who don't know how to do the HM Templar part legit.
mean.gif
Tbh that's me tho. Word to God only ever did Templar when I was level 25. Can't wait to raid this week. 
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom