Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

I don't blame you, I'm sure a lot of people who just started raiding recently don't know how to do that part legitly cause pushing him off was too easy. I just hate how it's going to make the HM raid a lot more longer

Last edited:
I need to get that DLC, it comes out next week and Best Buy not selling it online.

Material drops.....thank you Basedgod. I ran the HM raid last week and got the arms, legs and two helmets for my hunter. The helmet and the arm and my exotic chest all took spinmetal. I needed 224 total to max everything out. At the time i had 0......I sat on earth farming spinmetal for hours, hit 30 and have not played the game since then.

I just copped some PSN gift cards and used those to buy it. I didnt see expansion cards at my walmart either

Can't u just buy the expansion online? Kinda like how call of duty was for map packs?

Repped, didn't even think of that. :smh: ...not only that but I can use the gift cards to pay for the psn cards, then redeem that for the DLC from the PS store. :smokin

Last edited:
Relic iron ain't eem that bad. I feel like spinmetal is the worst. Mars has that area (scablands?) with a ton of bunkers. Every time I had to run through them for iron, 2/5 bunkers would have a chest.

But yeah thank god we can just buy materials now :lol:

Last edited:
Relic iron ain't eem that bad. I feel like spinmetal is the worst. Mars has that area (scablands?) with a ton of bunkers. Every time I had to run through them for iron, 2/5 bunkers would have a chest.

But yeah thank god we can just buy materials now :lol:

Spin metal was the easiest. Just head to the rocket yard and go around the entire map, guaranteed at least 6-8 in a run.

I just did the infinite chest glitch to get spin metal whenever I needed it. 2-3 every 30-45 seconds.

Just got hate mail for using Axoion Bolt grenades, lol. Meanwhile he is using Sunsinger class with 2x fusion grenades :rofl:

Only thing I care about with this update...

Thorn
Projectiles now briefly highlight targets on impact
Mark of the Devourer DoT (damage-over-time) upgrade increased against PvE enemy targets
Reload Speed increased
Magazine Size increased
Ammo inventory size increased
Stability and Weapon Handling increased
Just to think, I was gonna break this **** in half for energy :lol:
Invective
Reload Speed increased significantly, auto fires slightly slower
Thank god, painful to reload this bamma.
Vendors
Reduced Cryptarch reputation gain from Engrams, but reputation reward packages now have an increased chance for Legendary Engrams
Players will now be able to use Vanguard Marks and Crucible Marks to purchase Spinmetal, Relic Iron, Spirit Bloom, and Helium Filaments from the Vanguard and Crucible Quartermasters in the Tower
Xur now sells a new material, Exotic Shards, to upgrade the final node of Exotics for 7 Strange Coins
Faction Class Items (ex: FWC Cloak, Dead Orbit Mark, etc.) are now replaced by Faction Emblems in the rank-up reward packages from Faction Vendors
:smokin

Didn't watch the video (in class) but I thought you could just walk to the spot where he's going to teleport to and he won't teleport?

I've only cheesed him before so it should actually be kinda fun/challenging killing him for real :lol:

Didn't watch the video (in class) but I thought you could just walk to the spot where he's going to teleport to and he won't teleport?

I've only cheesed him before so it should actually be kinda fun/challenging killing him for real
laugh.gif
The results are in, America voted and it seems that killing the Templar is far from fun. 

Anybody know a good spot in this weeks nightfall to rack up on fusion kills?

Thought I saw someone say they knew a place but I couldnt where online. The directions I saw on reddit made no sense to me lol

I've only cheesed him before so it should actually be kinda fun/challenging killing him for real
laugh.gif
I've done it legit before. It's not fun at all
laugh.gif
And there'll be times where he still teleports right on top of you resulting in a swift death which in hard mode is going to be a pain.

I've done it legit before. It's not fun at all :lol: And there'll be times where he still teleports right on top of you resulting in a swift death which in hard mode is going to be a pain.

Lol I've only learned how to cheese him, don't eem know how to kill him legit so I been studying YouTube videos all day :lol: shoutout to my raid sensei @430AM :smokin

Back
Top Bottom