Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

Have you tried both, by yourself and with friends tho?

I dont have no friends lol naw I play with dudes on strikes and other random stuff. Im just a solo player idk dudes dont like being focused on the task or being a team player.

If Xur sells the exact loadout the preview from Bungie had, I'd be super happy. 

Dragons Breath, and GGhorn upgrade. Yes.
I'd be dropping all kinds of glimmer/strange coins if this happened...

I'd cop the Dragon's Breath and maybe those exotic boots...

Then the upgrades for the GGhorn, Suros, P&T, TLW, and the 2 titan armors...

I'd be dropping all kinds of glimmer/strange coins if this happened...

I'd cop the Dragon's Breath and maybe those exotic boots...

Then the upgrades for the GGhorn, Suros, P&T, TLW, and the 2 titan armors...

THis would force me to farm glimmer for way too long :smh:

I have like 6 of those armor and weapons :smh:

Last edited:
Have you tried both, by yourself and with friends tho?

I dont have no friends lol naw I play with dudes on strikes and other random stuff. Im just a solo player idk dudes dont like being focused on the task or being a team player.

That's b/c you're playing with randoms, as random will hardly even revive you .... why don't you at least try running with some of us in here. I promise you will have way more fun than going solo. We joke around, push people off cliffs, and rag on people all the time for dying easily, but when its all and done, we strategically get the job done. :lol: wrong emoji it should be :smokin

Last edited:
Yeh I hope we can swap gallahorn tomorrow I got a rocket telemetry from breaking down a maxed launcher. Gonna try and stack bounties on all my characters to try and max it asap

Exotic boots 
eek.gif
iPwnStar got them on his first Nightfall that he streamed, lol

Increasing the Titan's shoulder charge like it already isn't abused
sick.gif
mean.gif

That's b/c you're playing with randoms, as random will hardly even revive you .... why don't you at least try running with some of us in here. I promise you will have way more fun than going solo. We joke around, push people off cliffs, and rag on people all the time for dying easily, but when its all and done, we strategically get the job done. :lol: wrong emoji it should be :smokin

yall on the station im on the box

There are some Xbox players on here. Not as many as us PS users, but they are here. It could be worse though....
You could be the one lone guy that is trying to find some PS3 players to run with in here.
laugh.gif
frown.gif
embarassed.gif

There are some Xbox players on here. Not as many as us PS users, but they are here. It could be worse though....

You could be the one lone guy that is trying to find some PS3 players to run with in here. :lol: :frown: :wow:

lmao well any xbox players add me gt johnboy716 im usually on late nights early mornings

I'm starting the conspiracy theory on Based and "quitting" and now he is level 31....

He didn't want to mess with the raid at level 30 and finished everything else from the quests and stuff, so then he "quit". So now that he can upgrade his stuff potentially tomorrow and get to 31, he will "be back" and ready to raid.

BUT

You are going to need more than 1 new exotic item to be level 31/32. You are still going to have to get other legendary armor pieces and level them up and/or go in the raid at 30 and get armor to drop and still level that up.

We need 63 shards to level raid gear (and I believe that is with an exotic helm and not factoring in the cost to level the helm too!)
sick.gif

You could be the one lone guy that is trying to find some PS3 players to run with in here. :lol: :frown: :wow:

lmao well any xbox players add me gt johnboy716 im usually on late nights early mornings

I'LL ADD YOU. GONNA NEED HELP WITH THAT NIGHTFALL

Finished the nightfall and heroic yesterday. The nightfall was not as bad as I thought with the arc burn. Just stay in the room you enter through and pick the witch off while avoiding tons of thralls and Knights.

Finished the nightfall and heroic yesterday. The nightfall was not as bad as I thought with the arc burn. Just stay in the room you enter through and pick the witch off while avoiding tons of thralls and Knights.
Yea it wasn't bad at all. We ran through it without many problems. Granted all 3 of us have Fatebringers so the explosions were everywhere
nthat.gif
. Paired with Biggie with the P&T and me and Zero with the GGhorns, it wasn't bad at all.

Yea it wasn't bad at all. We ran through it without many problems. Granted all 3 of us have Fatebringers so the explosions were everywhere :nthat: . Paired with Biggie with the P&T and me and Zero with the GGhorns, it wasn't bad at all.

Hey hey, I did have an Arc Rocket, granted I maybe only connected ~4x :lol:

It did do over 10k damage each time.

I keep forgetting you are a lucky one with an arc legendary rocket launcher. My only arc heavy is the Zombie Apocalypse and the SGA

Back
Top Bottom