Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

If I dismantled my Icebreaker on accident I'd probably just quit playing the game. 
laugh.gif

(Somewhat serious).

Dropped 23 notes for exotic engram that turned out to be for a titan.did it again and got one for a hunter smh.......

Good run last night homie, considering it was our first time in the new raid ...got the 1st chest, and also got thru the pillar maze, but it was midnight so I had to go. Got that checkpoint tho. :smokin

Dropped 23 notes for exotic engram that turned out to be for a titan.did it again and got one for a hunter smh.......

Good run last night homie, considering it was our first time in the new raid ...got the 1st chest, and also got thru the pillar maze, but it was midnight so I had to go. Got that checkpoint tho. :smokin
I am kinda salty that somebody got guantlets from the 1st chest then got more guantlets after passing the pillar maze somebody else got guantlets. :smh:

We'll be running everything this weekend.

Last edited:
So in order to get the new one from xur you have to have your old one maxed out?

Wtdam

Edit: nvm I figured it out :lol:

Last edited:
Bruh, I need that ATS Arachnid Helm. I keep getting basura from the Engram rolls...

I did that one time for Praxic Fire and got 3 Vodfangs and two aplha lupas. Worst 115 motes of light I ever spent in this game. :smh:

You'll get it eventually Zero. The way TMT gets drops. You'll probably get it in a day or so. :lol:

Last edited:
Got an exotic helmet for my hunter from the exotic engram :nthat: now I'm stuck between using my coins to get the new ahamkara or getting the gloves for my Titan

Suggestions?

Last edited:
Got an exotic helmet for my hunter from the exotic engram :nthat: now I'm stuck between using my coins to get the new ahamkara or getting the gloves for my Titan

Suggestions?

If you have a strong HEAVY WEAPON setup then the Titan exotic is a must.

Question about the Truth launcher: Is it worth buying from Xur now that solar damage is the new priority for the raid?

Thanks NT!

Question about the Truth launcher: Is it worth buying from Xur now that solar damage is the new priority for the raid?

Thanks NT!
It's one of the better Exotic Launchers, especially for PVP. If you don't have it, it's def worth grabbing, especially since it's upgraded now.

Bruh you gotta start treating her better. She know where you sleep :lol:

In real life were actually extremely chill.

Just last night running those plates damn near had me ready to snap...
After the 5th time of me being swarmed and looking on her screen watching her doing nothing I lost it. :lol:

Them feels bruh... **** you crota.

Thanks for the quick reply, Zero. Scooped it up for 17 coins, not too crazy at all.

Repped.
Get that tracking unlocked and when you hear "Heavy Ammo Available" in the Crucible, lock onto a target and let er rip. First time I did had me like 
eek.gif

The tracking on the Truth is better than the Gjallarhorn. The biggest difference though is that the GGhorn has wolfpack rounds.

Bruh you gotta start treating her better. She know where you sleep
laugh.gif
In real life were actually extremely chill.

Just last night running those plates damn near had me ready to snap...
After the 5th time of me being swarmed and looking on her screen watching her doing nothing I lost it.
laugh.gif

Them feels bruh... **** you crota.
We'll switch then. I'll join you and she can go over to left side since left side is a cakewalk.

the raid is CRAZY. we were stuck on the 6 plates where u build a  bridge but it was fun! we need more 31s in the group tho

bruh i know hes hurt. IM hurt! smh

key words

You don't need any 31s. All 30s is easy enough once you understand what you have to do. But good to hear.

I'm going to give you a key hint, Titans are the master class. :lol:

Last edited:
We'll be running everything this weekend.[/quote]

Yea man it was fun running in blind. took us a bit to figure out what to do but in the end that one dude getting chased across the bridge at a dead sprint was epic. everyone else was dead and all of our hopes and dreams were riding on him...at one point I think I stopped breathing :lol:

Back
Top Bottom