Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

Interesting.

Eris gave me the exotic bounty letter and I chose to do the thorn again. I guess doing that over is cheaper than refurbishing my current thorn.

And yea. Might just be cheaper to buy the new symbiote helm and just discard my current on for the shard. Truth too but void damage not really the business anymore

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Looking at that icebreaker is such a damn tease man. Really night never swap out a gun again ifI ever get taht damn drop

**EDIT

Also guess it may be ok to max my gjalla to 300 anyway. I know its only been one week but I dont know if I just wanna keep waiting for that to pop up 

Last edited:
Wait so certain exotics cant be upgraded? Or is that only for this week? And do they have to be maxed out first to upgrade them?

Got an exotic helm engram...gets a titan helm...only have a hunter and a warlock :x :smh:
It looks cool tho, it was called glass house

Xur.....

Y U DO DIS?!
frown.gif
sick.gif
mean.gif
id like to say i was surprised but......

#bungiesgonnabungie

giphy.gif

Dropped 23 notes for exotic engram that turned out to be for a titan.did it again and got one for a hunter smh.......

I bought to helmet engram's, first was for a titan, then I got the third man mask.

Should I turn in my Euros to get upgraded? Its maxed currently, but might be worth it? I did it for my Icebreaker.

Bought three helmet engrams. Ended up with three exotic shards. Man haven't been able to get a new exotic drop for me from the new dlc. Hoping I get something from the last nightfall I need to run tonight.

Bought three helmet engrams. Ended up with three exotic shards. Man haven't been able to get a new exotic drop for me from the new dlc. Hoping I get something from the last nightfall I need to run tonight.
bruh i havent gotten anything. but with my new job i barely have time to play anymore. imma weekend warrior now. this weekend gotta get both my warlock AND titan up to speed and start the eris missions. if anybody is down to start a new character on Eris this weekend, im your guy

bruh i havent gotten anything. but with my new job i barely have time to play anymore. imma weekend warrior now. this weekend gotta get both my warlock AND titan up to speed and start the eris missions. if anybody is down to start a new character on Eris this weekend, im your guy

I got my third alt that still needs to do all that. Guna start it after work around 530-6. Lemme know bro.

I got my third alt that still needs to do all that. Guna start it after work around 530-6. Lemme know bro.
i wont be able to run till tomorrow. gotta give the wife some attention or whatever.  but ill be on all tomorrow from like 2pm till midnight

I know a lot of you guys are still playing this. I gave up on it about 6 weeks ago and moved on to other games. Then I fell for the damn DLC.... felt like a waste of 20$ :smh:

When are they gonna give the game NEW planets?!?!?

i wont be able to run till tomorrow. gotta give the wife some attention or whatever.  but ill be on all tomorrow from like 2pm till midnight
True. If I'm on and you need help lemme know. I need to farm massive amounts of glimmer, so killing Hive works for me.

I got 3 hours of sleep yesterday. I was gonna go to bed last night but I got called in to cover an over night shift (11pm-7am). So I'm not fully here right now haha. Anyway. I saw Xur was selling the upgrade for IB and I realize I needed a shard.
"Hey I can just dismantle my old one and use that shard for the new one!"

• shards ice breaker

• goes to buy upgrade

• notices it says 0/1 ice breaker
dear mother of god

:(((

TL;DR: due to lack of sleep, I wasn't thinking straight and dismantled my IB thinking I could use it to buy the upgrade for the new IB.. Which I can no longer do..
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

You on ps4? Later tonight we can run if you want. I didn't get the dlc so destiny has been kinda collecting dust...

I don't think I'll get any dlcs unless they add more planets

Yea PSN Dam_Its_Iceman

If anyone else wanna run just quote this or add psn saying ur NT, need to do that ish, will be on later tonight :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom