Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

First Nightfall on DLC with @Dat Dude Chris

Cooked with the 77 Wizard arc

Got 11 Ascendent Engeries.

Im pissed 

Yea good stuff, the anger after you saw them energies :lol:. You called it too haha. I got 10 strange coins tho :smh: This aint the Weekly, Nightfall should give only legendary & exotic stuff. Your friend got that helm tho. Imma run it with my alt on Saturday. And i gotta run the weekly with both too. Ill hit u up if I see you on

Got up to Crota tonight and that man slayed my team.

Hopefully we beat him tomorrow. We spent like 10 mins duplicating the chalice and a knight came in and one shot us all :lol:

We got played, homies. 

XUR INVENTORY: 

New Titan arms though, more heavy drops with more heavy ammo in the drop, but still. 

UPGRADEABLE ITEMS

WHERE'S THAT DRAGON'S BREATH? WHERE'S THAT GHORN UPGRADE. WHERE'S THEM EXOTIC BOOTS. SMH VOID**** VESTTAINTS, SUNBREAKMYOWNARMSOFF AND SUROS WHAT A BIG SURPRISE FAM. 

Last edited:
I'm able to upgrade 6 pieces. And cop a new Symbiote helm and truth. Not terrible but not what I expected. Wish there were more dlc items up for grabs with Xur. Time to grind to get my new old helmets maxed.

Im not upgrading my old exotics. 7000 glimmer and 1 shard (7 coins) im better off spending 13 coins for a brand new one.

Back
Top Bottom