Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

How is it that I can beat the daily heroic on a level 30 by myself, but on the weekly strike, I can't even kill 10 guys without dying on a level 24... :smh:

We'll be running everything this weekend.
Good run last night homie, considering it was our first time in the new raid ...got the 1st chest, and also got thru the pillar maze, but it was midnight so I had to go. Got that checkpoint tho. :smokin

Yea man it was fun running in blind. took us a bit to figure out what to do but in the end that one dude getting chased across the bridge at a dead sprint was epic. everyone else was dead and all of our hopes and dreams were riding on him...at one point I think I stopped breathing :lol:[/quote]

So hilarious, I was like GOOOO!!!, then I only got shards and was like NOOOOO!!! ....whats crazy is that I got to that bridge 3 time but thought I had to clear the room before we crossed, but dude ran across the bridge while being chased by 80 enemies. :lol: ...I got that checkpoint so i'll be goin back in tonite.

Last edited:
How is it that I can beat the daily heroic on a level 30 by myself, but on the weekly strike, I can't even kill 10 guys without dying on a level 24... :smh:

They made weeklies and Nightfalls harder to solo like 2 or 3 patches ago.

They made weeklies and Nightfalls harder to solo like 2 or 3 patches ago.

But that much harder? I'm dying in 3 shots. I can actually go semi rambo and not have to take cover all the time on level 30 story solo.

I remember before my hiatus though trying to do a level 22 weekly strike with 2 level 28's, and it was just stupid hard. Now I remember why I stopped playing this game, everything that gives you good rewards is like playing Halo on Legendary :rofl:

One night, was doing Vault of Glass, had Atheon, down to a sliver of health, we all died. After that we played for like 3 hours, and couldn't even get him halfway again. Was mad frustrating.

Last edited:
Finna go ham with Xur when I get home. Truth + upgraded Suros + level 31 :smokin

Bet I finally get ballerhorn from a drop once I buy truth :smh:

Question about the Truth launcher: Is it worth buying from Xur now that solar damage is the new priority for the raid?

Thanks NT!

Right now crucible is selling a void rocket launcher for 150 marks. Now the reason I say this is if you don't have a lot of strange coins you could pass on it just in case Xur has some fire next week. Or if u have a lot go ahead and get it.

Right now crucible is selling a void rocket launcher for 150 marks. Now the reason I say this is if you don't have a lot of strange coins you could pass on it just in case Xur has some fire next week. Or if u have a lot go ahead and get it.

:lol:

Nothing is better for PvP than a Truth other than a GGhorn and maybe the Rocket launder off Crota. No body can handle "The Truth," the tracking should be god damn illegal.

Hell, even for some encounters there is nothing better. due to moving or teleporting targets.

Last edited:
Who is lying on The Truth?

You can't run from The Truth.

The Truth shall set you free.

The end.

If the map is big enough, you can shoot in the wrong direction and watch the tracking rocket go find it's target, however while tracking if someone else get in close enough proximity it will explode.

Last edited:
I remember I was telling you guys before Xur sold the Truth that the tracking was insane on it
laugh.gif
sick.gif
nthat.gif

Everyone was caught up in the GGhorn hype and got mad when Xur sold it. I was like just buy it, you will not be disappointed.

Long range sniping with a rocket launcher and that blast radius and detonating on proximity so you can't hide
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

WOW this got me hyped

3 precision SHOTS within a time frame will return ammo :smokin :smokin :x :x

Last edited:
Man, had Crota down to about 1/5th health last night. It is very do-able. Just having trouble with him enraging and us not getting a last solid burn on him.

Will have 4 more 31's Sunday to try again.

Man, had Crota down to about 1/5th health last night. It is very do-able. Just having trouble with him enraging and us not getting a last solid burn on him.

Yea we got him to 20% twice I think. We then changed up strats and it was a step backwards. Then we had someone pass out on us after going back to the tower that we'll keep nameless :rofl: . We are downing him tonight, we should be up to 5 31s tonight as well.

Yea we got him to 20% twice I think. We then changed up strats and it was a step backwards. Then we had someone pass out on us after going back to the tower that we'll keep nameless :rofl: . We are downing him tonight, we should be up to 5 31s tonight as well.

Bruh, who fell asleep? ....or was AFK? ....if asleep, then :rofl:

Bruh, who fell asleep? ....or was AFK? ....if asleep, then :rofl:

Definitely was asleep. We were doing nightfall and the person woke up as we were finishing it up :rofl:

We shall keep this individual anonymous unless he wants to reveal himself :lol:

Lets just say we went to the tower to restock on heavy synth and get some other weapons, he took us back to Orbit and that was that, he passed out as soon as we loaded in orbit.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom