Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

@EvoXR1
laugh.gif
cool I think I'll be on around then. So for IB what u guys think? Bad juju, pocket or invective?
If you're gonna break one down, I'd say the invective.....much easier to get again than the other 2

Bought three helmet engrams. Ended up with three exotic shards. Man haven't been able to get a new exotic drop for me from the new dlc. Hoping I get something from the last nightfall I need to run tonight.
bruh i havent gotten anything. but with my new job i barely have time to play anymore. imma weekend warrior now. this weekend gotta get both my warlock AND titan up to speed and start the eris missions. if anybody is down to start a new character on Eris this weekend, im your guy
Im with that tek. Im behind this week too for the same reasons. Tonight  and all day Sat/Sun im in the clear if you wanna link

I got 3 hours of sleep yesterday. I was gonna go to bed last night but I got called in to cover an over night shift (11pm-7am). So I'm not fully here right now haha. Anyway. I saw Xur was selling the upgrade for IB and I realize I needed a shard.
"Hey I can just dismantle my old one and use that shard for the new one!"

• shards ice breaker

• goes to buy upgrade

• notices it says 0/1 ice breaker
dear mother of god

:(((

TL;DR: due to lack of sleep, I wasn't thinking straight and dismantled my IB thinking I could use it to buy the upgrade for the new IB.. Which I can no longer do..
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
jesus christ.

Thats a dealbreaker for me. If I had an IB and dismantled it by mistake...im breaking the disc

*Before I saw that BH video*

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

This cant be right??

Last edited:
Upgraded my exotic chest piece, Ice Breaker, and bought a new truth after scrapping my old one...

would've saved 3 coins by upgrading but w/e.......I'd rather not farm the extra 7k glimmer

Gonna upgrade the Suros and TLW before he bounces for the week too...

Crota going down tonight Son.

Had bad luck with nightfalls and engrams today. Lot of mediocre nothing's. Ended up running a strike with Biggie and got a bunch of blue engrams. Decrypted them and got a cryptarch package. Turned into two legendary engrams, one of which turned into the helm I wanted. Ats8 Arachnid :nthat:

I wasted 69 motes this morning but no worries. Already got back 8 of them in a span of a few hours. Just glad I finally got a dlc exotic. Now to level it up and try out this Golden Gun zoom in.

Also ended up with the crucible hand cannon. Looks mediocre. But ill level it up and try it out.

Upgraded Suros + upgraded truth + upgraded symbiote gunslinger helm. On my way to level 31 :smokin

Need to kill this Urzok dude during for the Urn mission now..

Upgraded my suros too. And thorn. And also got knucklehead from exotic engram. Just gonna save the rest of my coins for next week.

Back
Top Bottom