Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

A titan defenders iron harvest perk + ruin wings gauntlet + a heavy MG = make it rain orbs on these garden tools :pimp:

Reactions: Ube
Second titan, son...

or maybe 3rd....still haven't decided whether to keep the hunter or start another titan...

With the way the smart loot system works I think that a 3rd is pointless. Unless you're Zero, we need our sword wielder at all times :lol:

With the way the smart loot system works I think that a 3rd is pointless. Unless you're Zero, we need our sword wielder at all times :lol:

No it's not.....unless bungie adds a new way to get radiant shards and energies, the extra raid run will be a must...

Congrats TMT! I just finally hit 30 but I'm not sure what ima do to get to 31.

I have a max level titan chest piece (30) but just got an exotic helmet from the engram. If I equip the helmet and buy a new chest from the vanguard I can get to light level 132 (31) but I lose my ability to have an extra grenade and extra heavy ammo.

Not sure what to do.

Btw my bad ciscokid ciscokid got on kinda late and was trying to get to 30 asap so the raid didn't happen early enough lol. My buddy is checkpointed on atheon hard though. If ur on I'll invite u whenever we play

It's all good. Man tho, grinding crucible marks sucks compared to vanguard. I was finally able to buy a 33 light lvl armor piece. Now I got that and a xurfurbished exotic helmet to lvl

Last edited:
No it's not.....unless bungie adds a new way to get radiant shards and energies, the extra raid run will be a must...

This is only an issue for now until we farm it more and we start running through HM only. There is always a slight drag in the beginning. I personally don't think it's worth it, especially knowing you, you'll have that guy to 31 in no time.

Edit:
I meant a 3rd of the same class.

Last edited:

This is only an issue for now until we farm it more and we start running through HM only. There is always a slight drag in the beginning. I personally don't think it's worth it, especially knowing you, you'll have that guy to 31 in no time.

Edit:
I meant a 3rd of the same class.

When you have a master class like Hunter, there's no need for any other class.

View media item 1303902
Hai Guise.

This is why I waited to run the DLC raid. I aint hoppin in no ones GUDDI JANSPORT son. :lol:

:nthat:

Let's go IRON BANNER SQUAD. :nthat:

In all honesty, you only need 1 level 31 to do that end. That is the sword bearer, everyone else can be 30 and the raid will be just fine.

Timing and strategy is everything.

In all honesty, you only need 1 level 31 to do that end. That is the sword bearer, everyone else can be 30 and the raid will be just fine.

Timing and strategy is everything.

Yeah I youtubed the end of the raid. Timing is everything.
God Bless every swords man on the fire team. The carry as much weight as the relic holders if not more.
I'm guessing since I clutch the relic the most I will probably be a swordsman as well. :smh:

Look at that Hunter. :nthat:

Let us know how the run goes. This raid there's no such thing as Guddi Jansport carries. It's all together or fail. Good luck bro.

Thanks Zero.

Real talk, It's TMT that keeps me wanting to level up. Im proud of ya'll for crushin the raid so quick. I dont think we'll beat it until a couple weeks from now. By then all my characters will be 31+ so I can get more cracks at it every week.

Yeah I youtubed the end of the raid. Timing is everything.
God Bless every swords man on the fire team. The carry as much weight as the relic holders if not more.
I'm guessing since I clutch the relic the most I will probably be a swordsman as well. :smh:

Definitely a lot more. There is a lot less wiggle room IMO, but we did clear it with Zero going down as the sword bearer.

At the end, it comes down to staying calm, having a strategy that works for you and your group. There are a few strategiess out there and we did lots of research to find the one that worked best for us. Most of the research was done yesterday at work :rofl:

I just want Zero to hit 32 so we can do it in 2 transitions :lol:

Definitely a lot more. There is a lot less wiggle room IMO, but we did clear it with Zero going down as the sword bearer.

At the end, it comes down to staying calm, having a strategy that works for you and your group. There are a few strategiess out there and we did lots of research to find the one that worked best for us. Most of the research was done yesterday at work :rofl:

I just want Zero to hit 32 so we can do it in 2 transitions :lol:

If you guys need that sub. You already know I'm ready. Wasnt ready at level 30 but I am at 31 tho. :pimp:

In regards to DPS, Does it make a difference if youre level 31 or level 31.5. I was told it didnt matter. My Warlock got them raid arms thats why Im asking. :smokin

Last edited:
If you guys need that sub. You already know I'm ready. Wasnt ready at level 30 but I am at 31 tho. :pimp:

In regards to DPS, Does it make a difference if youre level 31 or level 31.5. I was told it didnt matter. My Warlock got them raid arms thats why Im asking. :smokin

Damage mitigation only, not sure if it affects sword bearers damage though. Lightlevel did matter for relic holders damage output. 109 vs 111 light at level 29, the 111 light was doing more damage.

I hope in hard mode raid they have the Sword of Crota as an actual primary you can get. I wanna use the sword the whole time patrolling.

Damage mitigation only, not sure if it affects sword bearers damage though. Lightlevel did matter for relic holders damage output. 109 vs 111 light at level 29, the 111 light was doing more damage.

Thanks Biggie. I knew I could count on you boss.

I've received a lot of legendary engrams from that level 26 strike playist. One turned into an exotic helmet for my warlock :smokin

Icebreaker 2.0 fully leveled and now on to my gjalla 2.0

Got raid guantlets from the Crota raid.

Didn't beat Crota tho but bump it.

Dude I played with tho knew a glitch for the bridge so we got passed it in a matter of a couple minutes.

Back
Top Bottom