Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

Congrats, guys. My group beat it tonight on our third try. I got the shotgun, Swordbreaker.

Best part of my loot was the shader. 

Going to try on our alts this weekend.

Some advice... if you can have three 31's, it makes it alot easier. 1 for the sword, 2 for DPS. You can bring down Crota in four sets if you run it right. 

I found Destiny being sold for $25 but I was wondering if there was any online codes or anything that is required for online play? Still have mixed feelings about this game, is it worth it?

I found Destiny being sold for $25 but I was wondering if there was any online codes or anything that is required for online play? Still have mixed feelings about this game, is it worth it?

If you found for 25 that's a steal. Only thing you need is playststion plus or Xbox live and the new expansion.

Last edited:
Congrats, guys. My group beat it tonight on our third try. I got the shotgun, Swordbreaker.

Best part of my loot was the shader. 

Going to try on our alts this weekend.

Some advice... if you can have three 31's, it makes it alot easier. 1 for the sword, 2 for DPS. You can bring down Crota in four sets if you run it right. 

After our first clear last night on our first try we ran it back and it was even easier. We have 5 31s and our 6th will be 31 today. I got the Sniper and the Fusion rifle. The sniper is ridiculous. This thing is so OP against bosses and bullet sponges. Never have to reload. The fusion is a crucible beast too. That shotty looks so bad *** though. I hope to get all the weapons soon enough.

I just need shards and boots. I really want the raid set of boots as it has increased agility when holding the sword as a perk and Im the sword carrier.

Grinding for the radiant shards and energies is going to be annoying.

Yea once we got the timing and mechanics Crota was easy. The fights so far here have been a lot less buggier than VoG

The only bugs we've seen are the knights charging through the windows early on crota and wolf pack rounds not always working with ballerhorns. Other than that its been smooth sailing.

ANyone raiding tonight? I've never done one before and I think I'm staying for the night, wouldn't mind trying one if people are available. I have a 28 Hunter and 27 Warlock.

Congrats TMT! I just finally hit 30 but I'm not sure what ima do to get to 31.

I have a max level titan chest piece (30) but just got an exotic helmet from the engram. If I equip the helmet and buy a new chest from the vanguard I can get to light level 132 (31) but I lose my ability to have an extra grenade and extra heavy ammo.

Not sure what to do.

Btw my bad @Ciscokid got on kinda late and was trying to get to 30 asap so the raid didn't happen early enough lol. My buddy is checkpointed on atheon hard though. If ur on I'll invite u whenever we play

Got those Urn gloves from that bounty for my Titan. That took longer then I expected.

I feel u! I was at like 21 kills and then we were doing the weekly and I was like "let me get them thralls" and as I was switching from arc to solar damage on the murmur I died... Lol

Playing this game by yourself after you got used to playing with ppl, sucks smh lmao. I need 2 to run the Nightfall with my alt. Until then imma try to run this urn bounty with my warlock

Back
Top Bottom