Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

Got raid guantlets from the Crota raid.

Didn't beat Crota tho but bump it.

Dude I played with tho knew a glitch for the bridge so we got passed it in a matter of a couple minutes.

The fight isn't so difficult that it's needed, even with a full team of 30s.

XBOX One players feel free to add me. always lookin for people to run strikes, nightfalls, and heroics with

Warlock can get to 31 and 3/4 with upgrade mats. Need chest piece only.
Hunter can be 31 and 1/2. Need chest and arms.
Titan is chillin at 31. Need all pieces.

We will be bodying Crota before reset so we can do it all over again.

Last edited:
Warlock can get to 31 and 3/4 with upgrade mats. Need chest piece only.
Hunter can be 31 and 1/2. Need chest and arms.
Titan is chillin at 31. Need all pieces.

We will be bodying Crota before reset so we can do it all over again.

Did you get the hunter raid helm? Curious to see what it looks like.

I need raid helm and boots. And a ton of radiant shards.

Any of you brehs down to hit a VoG raid today?
I need a helmet and a chest piece BAD. Level 29 now. Wanna get to at least 31 to hit the Crota raid

Congrats, I want that rocket launcher badly. Got the HMG and a fusion on Friday. Both are great as well. Fusion is God damn near broken for crucible.

And we said that the fight is a easily done once you figure out a strat that works for your team. Sticking to it and working out the timing is everything.

Last edited:
If anyone is available I'd like to try the vault of glass. I've never done it. PSN is zs05wc.

Any of you brehs down to hit a VoG raid today?
I need a helmet and a chest piece BAD. Level 29 now. Wanna get to at least 31 to hit the Crota raid

Just get your vanguard and crucible marks up and buy them from the quartermasters. They are higher level than the raid gear. Much easier to get.

pimp.gif

nthat.gif

Crota went down in 5 mins. flat.
Congrats bro. Dat tracking Hezens. Crota isn't that bad once you get the strategy down. We guna take him out one last time tonight before the weekly resets.
This. We started timimg his cycle around the platform so we knew exactly when he'd move, and it made it alot easier as well.

Got through it a 2nd time and got Black Hammer. 
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom