Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

1st NF: void deviant MG
2nd NF: hawkmoon 2.0 (3rd)
3rd NF: star protocol warlock chest :pimp:
1st crota chest on 3rd character got hard light :smokin

@Biggie62  mannnnnnnn 

He wouldnt eem let me see what the foil looked like. Son was like nah you good  
mean.gif

roll.gif

Them rockets move like dial up bruh. 
BRUH ITS TOO EARLY TO BE LAUGHING THIS HARD AT WORK MAN CHILLLLL lmao
Nightfall# 1

Joined late...

I swear these nightfalls give better rewards in the morning than at night. I always watch people and their drops all day at work and get hype and have some hope....

Whenever we run it evening though.... Trash and one of us normally gets strange coins and/or shards and energy. That person has been Zero as of late though :lol:

Last edited:
Pulled Dragon's Breathe from the Crota chest.
I now have all exotic weapons in the game EXCEPT Ballerhorn. :smh:

which chests did you guys pull the exotics? the one closest to the left? or the one after that? i have this theory that the second room produces more exotic drops :nerd:

which chests did you guys pull the exotics? the one closest to the left? or the one after that? i have this theory that the second room produces more exotic drops
nerd.gif
Def not the case. Last couple weeks Ive been getting it from the second room and nothing but shards and energies.

First chest buy far drops exotics more often. Last week got hard light.

Haven't tried today tho and won't be able to till tomorrow because I have a 24 hour shift.

:frown:

Damn man you guys are flourishing I've only gotten the no land beyond for that chest. I would happily trade one of my GHorns for the ice breaker or black hammer though. Been getting trash from the nightfalls too recently , I need to go back to doing them solo.

Damn man you guys are flourishing I've only gotten the no land beyond for that chest. I would happily trade one of my GHorns for the ice breaker or black hammer though. Been getting trash from the nightfalls too recently , I need to go back to doing them solo.
The most I have gotten, with all 3 of my characters from that chest is shards/energy and the Warlock class item piece.
mean.gif

Bungie actually made the nightfall harder when doing it solo to try and promote people doing it with a group instead.

The most I have gotten, with all 3 of my characters from that chest is shards/energy and the Warlock class item piece. :smh:

Bungie actually made the nightfall harder when doing it solo to try and promote people doing it with a group instead.
Yeah that's why I haven't been soloing them as of recent, was hoping to attempt once I get a chest piece and hit 32.

I give up when it comes to being excited for drops now. I got the same damn void fusion rifle Final Rest II from 3 legendary engrams in a row. The same damn fusion rifle. Haven't had an Exotic weapon drop for me in a while. I just go through and not expect anything from the drops anymore. My luck lately has been terrible.

Still 0 and infinity from that crota chest man. Aint eem get radiant shards smh. Just the energies 

When we running the NFs/raids fellas?

Still 0 and infinity from that crota chest man. Aint eem get radiant shards smh. Just the energies 

When we running the NFs/raids fellas?

What's wrong with energies? Level up that Hunger of Crota, Song or Iry (I don't even know the spelling lol), Black Hammer, Swordbreaker, and Light of the Abyss. Or save them for the primaries when they go live in HM.

Did the nightfall last night got Up For Anything auto rifle and a legendary arm piece. Aight cool.
Did the first chest and got Suros Regime 2 weeks in a row. :smokin
Kinda wanted a different exotic but it's cool with me.

Finally hit that level 30 last night haha :smokin

Nothing of note from that first chest, for me. Just energies/shards.

Last edited:
Yeah I finally got my Titan from 25 to 30 yesterday

Now time to get my lock to 30 just need some more of that lock materials

Random question....

What are you guys doing to go to 30?

I am just asking because with the new vendor armor pieces, you can go straight to 31. You can buy 2 pieces with crucible/vanguard marks and the other 2 you need the commendation (helm/chest).

If you go with:

Exotic helm (drop, bought from Xur, or upgrade from xur) to get 36 light

33 light gloves & boots

commendation to buy chest piece for 33 light

This would have you at level 31.

This is what I did when the DLC came out. I bought 1 vanguard piece and 1 crucible piece on one character. I leveled up a faction and had the marks and bought the chest piece for the 3rd piece on another character, and I bought the exotic helm from Xur that Friday. I also bought a helm to switch out that had 33 light as well before Xur showed up.

I just feel like it is an unnecessary step to go to 30 and then 31 now with the faction armor out that is higher than the raid armor now. You are wasting ascendant shards and materials that you will also need to farm and get more of doing this extra step as well.

Just my .02

Back
Top Bottom