Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

I just use my Beats Studios... they are awesome, except for when my mic isnt plugged all the way in
beats eghhhhhhh but lets not get into that. they will work for what youre asking for too to whoever it was that asked about headphones. but there are FAR better choices for everything sound-related...than beats.

I just use my Beats Studios... they are awesome, except for when my mic isnt plugged all the way in
beats eghhhhhhh but lets not get into that. they will work for what youre asking for too to whoever it was that asked about headphones. but there are FAR better choices for everything sound-related...than beats.
Cheaper too
grin.gif

I have the first Studios and it may make sense just to get a little mic adapter (like dimondj15 dimondj15 told me about) than a brand new headset. Sound should be plenty good for gaming.

they were a gift, and the new studios are one of the most comfortable pairs of headphones ive ever used.

I just use the p12. They sound good. And my girl got them on sale for like 45. I think they are like 65 retail

They sound good to me. Surround is great. Nice bass to em. I love em actually. I don't even use my sound bar anymore lol

I use the Tritton Kama headphones and I am happy with them. Can't get much better as far as bang for the buck goes. I used some SMS audio headphones before those and they sounded good but I couldn't adjust the volume separately or mute the mic which is a must.

That big DLC young to run $40 probably. Definitely more than what we paid for these 2.

I got the Dunn Touch Me bro gloves last week from nightfall and wasnt really impressed by them. Mostly bc they look trash. Im superficial idc

They would be 
nthat.gif
 if they were just invisible gloves at all time. Walk around doing bounties looking like Rayman or some **** lol

But

doing the lamps with @juicyju  last night, I can DEF see them being useful for that first leg of the raid 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Im currently using the PDP afterglow Kral... got em at bestbuy for 80 bucks price matched from amazon.  Honestly they are very very good for being a headset.  sound is clear and crisp.

only this that really really irks me is that I cant adjust the chat volume...there are times when someone talks and i cant hear ANYTHING they are saying...the game volume is too loud.  anyone have any fixes for this?

@StillJustBlaze  yeah, the bridge legit was actually pretty easy, we had it down....after we send three over, one stands on the bridge key while the other two stand under the other totems on the other side and the 3 others run across the bridge when the sword bearer is down.... the wizard ir yut on the other hand.....

Im currently using the PDP afterglow Kral... got em at bestbuy for 80 bucks price matched from amazon.  Honestly they are very very good for being a headset.  sound is clear and crisp.

only this that really really irks me is that I cant adjust the chat volume...there are times when someone talks and i cant hear ANYTHING they are saying...the game volume is too loud.  anyone have any fixes for this?

@StillJustBlaze
 yeah, the bridge legit was actually pretty easy, we had it down....after we send three over, one stands on the bridge key while the other two stand under the other totems on the other side and the 3 others run across the bridge when the sword bearer is down.... the wizard ir yut on the other hand.....

Huh? We 5 manned it before.

well there was 6 of us... techincally you can 4 man it legit if im not mistaken.. as soon as 3 are over, everyone else can go with the next sword right?

No I'm talking the wizard. She is a joke. The bridge is easy as well, just time consuming.

Yup, the Don't touch Me is legit for the first part of the raid. Was just strolling through with no worries.

The power of being 32 with the gghorn :x . Took damn near half the witch's health with two rockets

Last edited:
Its funny you say that cuz after you left a dude joined us who had the gjally and we took down ir pretty quick.

Edit: I saved a crota CP for you bro so if you on later tonight we can do it.

Edit again: the gjally really does make a world of difference in this game. It's crazy how just one weapon can turn the tides on almost everything. Gjally is the GOAT

Last edited:
Yeah... Now that I think about it.. We literally only had like 2 to 3 runs max when he came on...

That ballahorn is pure fuego... I got both truth and dragons breath and they will both take a backseat if I ever land that Damn thing lol

Not really. Dragons breath and some decent exotic gear. Good upgrades tho if you have the stuff to upgrade. If you go back a page or two there is a pic of what he has

Back
Top Bottom