Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

the G-Star Cargos have been copped, will be sending out calendars to all the 60 year old women on cougarlife lmao

anyone complainin bout not having an icebreaker but has had the game pretty much since launch doesnt have an excuse. they sold it in the FIFTH week bruh. everybody had enough time to get it

You right.. I vividly remember passing on it because "I dont even snipe".. that was my excuse now I am regretting it. Still need one.

Bos got another one?! :x

I still need to level mine up that I got from Crota. I believe he got one when I did that night too :lol:

Bruh you can take it.. :lol: I still need that GGHorn :smh:

Trying to level up other characters so I can do the dailys and weeklys more, but damn..... I just wanna play with my warlock lol.

4 times I join a random raid and dudes don't understand to not enter the room with the second chest if the door is already closed/ closing to the point where they won't make it :x

I'll probably try again later today. I'm depending on my raid gloves being in that chest. Last piece I need to hit 32..

Me and my crew tried to do crota raid last night. We did ok I guess, missed the second chest but whatever, got to crota and we couldn't get his shields down fast enough and our swordbearer would die fast. Any tips you guys can recommend. No one from my crew has Gally, two with ice breaker everyone else has basic ish. I honestly think VoG seems to be more fun.

Me and my crew tried to do crota raid last night. We did ok I guess, missed the second chest but whatever, got to crota and we couldn't get his shields down fast enough and our swordbearer would die fast. Any tips you guys can recommend. No one from my crew has Gally, two with ice breaker everyone else has basic ish. I honestly think VoG seems to be more fun.

Nah Crota raid is definitely more fun. You with bad/shaky groups is what is messing you up.

Do you guys have one on duty with the Icebreaker to make sure the Boomer Knights, at least on one side, are killed?

What other heavy weapons do you guys have? Truth was for sale and capable. Corrective measure works as well from VoG to use.

Sword guy shouldn't be up there at first until Crota is kneeling. Have them stand on the rocks to the left of the platform they jump up to.

They can't beat it normally, telling them to cheese isn't the answer. They need to be able to beat it normal first. They will be in the same boat, if not worse, come hard mode if not.

Last edited:
I can solo the first two parts of the Crota raid LEGIT. Can probably finish the second half of the raid with 3 people max.

It takes 4 Hunger Of Crota rockets at level 32 to down Crota incase any of ya'll ever wanna try and solo that. :wink:

VOG >>> Dark Below

I remember yelling **** YOU Atheon the first time I dropped old boy... Them feels were real bruh. :lol:

Last edited:
I came to the conclusion that HAWKMOON is my fav. exotic hands down. I still want G-Horn but it will never replace my exotic slot where Hawkmoon currently resides.

I thought Thorn was the one when I first started using it but Hawkmoon straight up hits like a Mac Truck with no breaks. Plus it sounds insane when you fire it.

13 shots in the clip is OD. I hope it never gets nerfed.

HOLDING ACES tho son.... Im from Vegas so Hawkmoon got sentimental value to me. :pimp:

Last edited:
If anyone wants to help me and ciscokid out with crota today. Let me know. I have a crota CP and cisco wants to be shown how to beat him legit.

I know how and have done it plenty of times. Just need some people to do it with is all.

Edit: did Atheon last night. Hit him with 11 straight shots with the black hammer. No reloads. He died on the 11th shot. Maxed out with weapons of light on I think it was doing like 20k damage. Not the best I've seen but not having to reload was legit.

Last edited:
gabe gabe
Lol... naw we're trying to beat it legit.

wrightone86 wrightone86
For my setup I go with suros, ldr 5001 sniper,valedictorian since its the strongest launcher I got with tracking. Others use truth, and some machine gun not sure what. The swordbearer does hide however by the time we get his shield down the swordbearer only has a few seconds left with the sword. It takes us that long to get him down. We have someone sniping.

Still need to try that HM VOG late tonight. We got too late last night and we were slippin haha

i aint gon lie... i dont eem know what that wizard battle looks like. someone always got a checkpoint. 

is there a team no cheese or something somehwere

I came to the conclusion that HAWKMOON is my fav. exotic hands down. I still want G-Horn but it will never replace my exotic slot where Hawkmoon currently resides.

I thought Thorn was the one when I first started using it but Hawkmoon straight up hits like a Mac Truck with no breaks. Plus it sounds insane when you fire it.

13 shots in the clip is OD. I hope it never gets nerfed.

HOLDING ACES tho son.... Im from Vegas so Hawkmoon got sentimental value to me. :pimp:

I thought the same thing. Then I used a full maxed Ballerhorn and never turned back. At 331, you will quickly forget any other weapon for pve. Pvp thorn or hawkmoon is a must. One Ballerhorn shot and a couple fatebringer hits and crota shield is down. If you want you can shoot two rockets to be quick and his shield is down.

Having nothing to do and its only saturday ftl :frown: across 3 characters did all my weeklies, nightfalls, dailies, bounties and both raids. Maxed out my marks so wont run strikes.

Back
Top Bottom