Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

Just when you are about to laugh at his crappy packages...you notice something....

sick.gif
indifferent.gif
eek.gif
mad.gif

Last edited:
Me and my crew tried to do crota raid last night. We did ok I guess, missed the second chest but whatever, got to crota and we couldn't get his shields down fast enough and our swordbearer would die fast. Any tips you guys can recommend. No one from my crew has Gally, two with ice breaker everyone else has basic ish. I honestly think VoG seems to be more fun.

In my experience the easiest way to take his shield down. Is to have everyone shoot primary weapons at Crota until your swordbearer is in position, switch to rockets/ heavies to take the rest of the shield down.

If your crew doesn't have a bunch of heavy ammo synths I wouldn't even attempt it. Because it will take a bunch of runs if you aren't that experienced

In my experience the easiest way to take his shield down. Is to have everyone shoot primary weapons at Crota until your swordbearer is in position, switch to rockets/ heavies to take the rest of the shield down.

If your crew doesn't have a bunch of heavy ammo synths I wouldn't even attempt it. Because it will take a bunch of runs if you aren't that experienced

No need for heavies on the first take down. Have 2 people continue with their primaries and have the other 2 switch to sniper for that part. For the 2nd round of hits that's when all 4 switch to rockets, but make sure that they are ones with tracking because he likes to move a lot.

I got a crota cp. Anyone want to show me the ropes and do it with me? Haven't beat crota yet

I still got 2 characters i would like to do full hard VOGs on if anyone is down. I'll be on the rest of the day.

Finally finished cleaning my gear. Took almost 2 days. Hopefully they don't deny anything on me when I turn it in :lol:

Last edited:
Anyone down to do a normal VoG in about 2 hours(8 or 830 CST)? I have 1 for sure down to go and we have Atheon CP. 30+ preferred (or at least VoG experienced). Trying for a quick run. (Yung16?)

Last edited:
Anyone down to do a normal VoG in about 2 hours(8 or 830 CST)? I have 1 for sure down to go and we have Atheon CP. 30+ preferred (or at least VoG experienced). Trying for a quick run. (Yung16?)

Blaze I want to do hard after I do this normal so maybe I can join you later if you're doing it.

Bruh you should just do hard it gives you double the rewards so no need for normal.

Unless you have someone lower than a 30 who's doing it

I'll be on the one in a few if anyone is doing anything shoot me an invite gt:realitycheck911. Anyone know when trials of osiris starts?

Bruh you should just do hard it gives you double the rewards so no need for normal.

Unless you have someone lower than a 30 who's doing it

If I have a save on Atheon CP on normal will it carry to HM? Not trying to go through whole thing if I don't have to. But yea, not against HM at all!

Back
Top Bottom