Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

quad quad nah TPT doesn't have enough 32s to run hard. We all wanna wait till everyone is 32. And yeah I agree with you VOG is way harder than crota.

If it took a group 49 minutes it mustn't be that bad. If TPT doesn't run it Id like to run with another group if yall have room for me.

wrightone86 wrightone86 #riversidemob 8)

Yep.. Hoping I can get a chest or helm drop through normal crota this week so I can get to 32 and TPT can start pounding crota on hard mode.. We got the fire power, just need the level increase

Trust in Xur. Can't wait for that Plan C, no engram collab he'll be dropping Friday. 
mean.gif

:lol: yeah, u have to get hit to be invisible so i guess getting 1 shot by thralls wouldn't be preferible

Edit: itshlittt itshlittt I forgot to upgrade thunderlord :\

Last edited:
http://i.imgur.com/WPm3WnW.png

HM Crota shader screenshot. Pretty dope.
BLUE ****??

Mark-Cuban-disbelief.gif

Yes I know Cuban is a crip. sthu lol

So mogs cant run HM Crota as 31s? If thats the case, ill just max my hunter to 32 now, instead of upping my titan to 31. Glad I waited for that verdict and saved those shards.

When we getting on raids today b's? Got one 32 and a 31 and a whole day to do any type of raid

Last edited:
Hype for tonight! Should be plenty of fun. If these pro teams are taking 49 minutes then it shouldn't take that much longer than that.

BLUE ****??

Mark-Cuban-disbelief.gif

So mogs cant run HM Crota as 31s? If thats the case, ill just max my hunter to 32 now, instead of upping my titan to 31. Glad I waited for that verdict and saved those shards.

When we getting on raids today b's? Got one 32 and a 31 and a whole day to do any type of raid

Your man in the Gif is rocking blue too!!! :nerd:

Hype for tonight! Should be plenty of fun. If these pro teams are taking 49 minutes then it shouldn't take that much longer than that.
I was watching an MLG stream earlier, don't remember the dude's name, just saw it in the reddit megathread... anyways, they were wiping pretty frequently on Crota. I was expecting those types of groups to just fly right through it.

Bruh, I'm 5 shards from being 32 ...had full raid gear for over 2 weeks, shoulda been 32 2 weeks ago :smh:

Juicy really out here with the MS Paint skills
laugh.gif

@Quad I curse you every time I see you on at level 31
laugh.gif

I was like those guys have had the chest piece and helmet for 2 weeks now!
mean.gif

You know it is just the pain of me not having single chest piece drop for me yet that is speaking
mean.gif
frown.gif

Last edited:

Juicy really out here with the MS Paint skills
laugh.gif

@Quad I curse you every time I see you on at level 31
laugh.gif

I was like those guys have had the chest piece and helmet for 2 weeks now!
mean.gif

You know it is just the pain of me not having single chest piece drop for me yet that is speaking
mean.gif
frown.gif

Dang Juicy already got the HM cloak.

Bruh, now you know my nephew was unmotivated to reach 32 ...however it is now safe to say that he has renewed motivation to play again.

Bruh, now you know my nephew was unmotivated to reach 32 ...however it is now safe to say that he has renewed motivation to play again.
Yea I remember from that night when he was talking about how it takes him forever to level an exotic weapon to the max.

Someone the other night was talking about you guys leaving Destiny and was like "The Quads aren't going anywhere."
laugh.gif

Better not be trying to leave us for some Borderlands or be like Based and play NBA Live while we on Destiny....although I see he plays 2K15 from time to time
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom