Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

Bruh, now you know my nephew was unmotivated to reach 32 ...however it is now safe to say that he has renewed motivation to play again.
Yea I remember from that night when he was talking about how it takes him forever to level an exotic weapon to the max.

Someone the other night was talking about you guys leaving Destiny and was like "The Quads aren't going anywhere."
laugh.gif

Better not be trying to leave us for some Borderlands or be like Based and play NBA Live while we on Destiny....although I see he plays 2K15 from time to time
laugh.gif
Damn you Biggie, I know you snitched me out in the PS thread.

Nah mogs aint goin nowhere, what other thread will people make purchases for you using their account, help you cop shoes, give life and women advice, all while encouraging higher education ....I'll tell yall this the PS thread think we're all looney playing this game as much as we do.  I'll never totally leave but as new games are released that will eventually lead to a severe decrease in Destiny hours.

...9 time outta 10 that's me playing 2K  ...."Double Triple" can't hoop n real life or video game life.  ...oh and Borderlands on PS4 is robocopped.

"Double Triple" can't hoop n real life or video game life.
roll.gif

I mean I will eventually be getting Metal Gear Solid, Uncharted, God of War, and a few other games, but Destiny is the main go to right now. Nothing else really out for the PS4 that peaks my interest in playing.

I can't be splitting time between 2 separate MMO games. Going to have to pick and choose one. Elder Scrolls online is supposedly finally dropping this year as well. Us already having a decent start in Destiny, is probably what they banking on to keep most from converting.

I have watched Borderlands vids and I know many love it and think it is funny and all that, but I just can't get over the look of it. It is a little too cartoony/comic book style looking to me personally. I have heard that playing is extremely fun though.

You know Zero ain't using nothing but that GGhorn or Thunderlord
laugh.gif

Nah I don't think it will turn into a BL v. Destiny thread, but there is more to these games than just the RNG aspect of it. Again, it is different beast, but myself and Biggie are used to these types of things since we played WoW non-stop for a couple years. You can go longer than this and not get a drop you have been trying to get.

On top of that there is a DPK system when you run with a raid, so you have to hope you have enough points to bid on the the item over all the other players of your class AND you have to actually have the item to drop in the first place for you to even bid on. Getting a full set or raid armor could literally take months if everything doesn't line up for you right. Having to wait an extra week or because someone hasn't gotten 1 extra exotic (exotics in that game were OD rare and make these look like blues with the amount of them that drop and people have) is nothing in this game compared to that.

The issue is this was a blend of FPS and MMO aspects, so you have the FPS group fussing about the MMO aspects and having to repetitively farm things to level up something or make an item.....then you have the MMO people wanting more content in the game like they are used to.

I mean I will eventually be getting Metal Gear Solid, Uncharted, God of War, and a few other games, but Destiny is the main go to right now. Nothing else really out for the PS4 that peaks my interest in playing.

I can't be splitting time between 2 separate MMO games. Going to have to pick and choose one. Elder Scrolls online is supposedly finally dropping this year as well. Us already having a decent start in Destiny, is probably what they banking on to keep most from converting.

I have watched Borderlands vids and I know many love it and think it is funny and all that, but I just can't get over the look of it. It is a little too cartoony/comic book style looking to me personally. I have heard that playing is extremely fun though.
Wright at first I said the same thing about the art style, but don't judge it by that or the lame jokes  ....as far as a straight up shooter tho, its up there with the best of 'em. ....i'll share play with ya just so I can change ya mind ...told them cats in the PS thread that I was gonna convert some of yall in here.

I aint bout that MMO-like life ....this game is so dang time consuming it ridiculous ....don't play Destiny for week, and you'll either never catch up with everybody else or end up catching a ballerhorn. 
pimp.gif

wink.gif

Just got the handcannon from beating Crota on hard 
eek.gif

And a hideous neon blue shader  
sick.gif

That ps+ bl2 is the reason I got hype for this game anyway. But all my friends had already played on 360, so I never had anyone to run with. If I cop the remake, Destiny will be more or less done for me.

Got the boots from normal Crota run earlier with SNTS and his boys, now I'm just a few bubbles away from 32 on my Titan.

Back
Top Bottom