Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

Shaping up to be close to enough. I'm just knocking out some bounties, gotta build up that Ballerhorn from last nights Nightfall!

anyone who might not be on my friend list, PSN is the same as my screen name on here.

Last edited:
Vex Mythoclast is too damn :smokin :smokin :smokin

I think I may like that gun even more than my Suros Regime ,but my Suros has been down with me since I was at 26. I'd say Suros is 1A and my Vex is 1B.

@illsupra forgot tonight was raid night so TMT is looking for a replacement. Need 2800 grimoire score and max bjallerhorn, crota weapons, and level 33.

Need 3 more for CE Hard, bridge checkpoint. We did the cheese to despawn the enemies.

Last edited:
@IHeartBoost  @juicyju  how did yall make out?

After yall asked to do HM Crota, the team decided to give it a go anyway lol

It took like an hr but the very next attempt after @InfraRen  left (so sorry b 
laugh.gif
) I was able to open the path.

It was really weird though.... bc I was drilling the ogre with HoC and my baby....and his health wouldnt drop at all. It wasnt until he got past the rocks that I saw his health was finally dropping. Hit more shots with my girl after teh ammo regenerated and he killed me. But like 30 seconds later the path cleared up the warlock who had revived himself came up and dashed past everything. 
roll.gif

I got shards/energies. That ingrate @Dat Dude Chris  got the arc pulse rifle. He was so upset smh.

So we get a check point at the bridge as well. We didnt try it bc we only had 4 ppl at that point.

ihust1e ihust1e :rofl: at you calling me an ingrate over that pulse rifle haha. Its cool tho about time this game made up for that weak nightfall i had lol. Once I unlock field scout for it tho :smokin. Just wish it had more impact :/ I still want the auto rifle tho most tho lol

We're sorry bro :frown: We kept trying til we got it lol. We'll be on tomorrow tho. I'll run that part over with my other hunter with you if you want. Alt character drops :smokin :lol:

Haha no prob! I thought yall were callin it a night. Nice work tho! Definitely just-the-tipped hard Crotes and bailed :smokin

Yeah I'll be on tomo night.

Um, everything is relatively easy and the same. What you would expect in HM. Crota takes more coordination and a large adjustment of strategy. We should be okay tonight. What hurt us was not having Frost there with us and having a sub. While the sub was good, it's hard to replace another Gjallarhorn as well as the fact that the person isn't use to your particular play style and tendencies. If we were able to start at 10 EST instead of the 12 EST that we did we probably would have downed him.

Edit:
For those team that did finish it with numerous 31s, props to them. it's hard enough to stay alive and do relevant damage as a 32.

Last edited:
Um, everything is relatively easy and the same. What you would expect in HM. Crota takes more coordination and a large adjustment of strategy. We should be okay tonight. What hurt us was not having Frost there with us and having a sub. While the sub was good, it's hard to replace another Gjallarhorn as well as the fact that the person isn't use to your particular play style and tendencies. If we were able to start at 10 EST instead of the 12 EST that we did we probably would have downed him.
Who was the sub? ....it yall was running with subs then yall should have just let us run.  
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom