Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

Who was the sub? ....it yall was running with subs then yall should have just let us run.  :frown:

We waited for Frost until 12am EST, and then we had one of Bos's boys join. Though he is a 32 Quad and he did everything up to Crota earlier that day on an alt.

I havent done any raiding yet this week but apparently, per this reddit post, NM Crota's End checkpoints are transfering to HM

The best method to get over the bridge i have seen. Get two people across hide behind the two stone rocks next to the bridge. The others wipe, great if you have one or two warlocks with resurrect special up. Once the Ogres spawn the warlocks revive and the enemies on that side despawn like before. Now all you need to do is kill the ogres.

got this watching Xcal twitch run

The best method to get over the bridge i have seen. Get two people across hide behind the two stone rocks next to the bridge. The others wipe, great if you have one or two warlocks with resurrect special up. Once the Ogres spawn the warlocks revive and the enemies on that side despawn like before. Now all you need to do is kill the ogres.

Just do it legit, we wiped ~5 times, 3 of which were me just being stupid and lacking concentration. There is nothing hard about doing it legit. And then when they finally figure out how to patch everything (my guess next Tuesday as they keep getting closer and closer to patching it all) you'll still be fine to actually being able to repeat it on a consistent basis. It's better to learn something once that's transferable than heading your head against the wall learning something for the first time because you didn't want to learn it the first time around.

Just do it legit, we wiped ~5 times, 3 of which were me just being stupid and lacking concentration. There is nothing hard about doing it legit. And then when they finally figure out how to patch everything (my guess next Tuesday as they keep getting closer and closer to patching it all) you'll still be fine to actually being able to repeat it on a consistent basis. It's better to learn something once that's transferable than heading your head against the wall learning something for the first time because you didn't want to learn it the first time around.

I agree with you there but trying to cheese it to get 6 more shards to level up. The normal way i have done it, but as a 31 i cant stay alive long enough .

Bungie can't keep up with the cheesers. There are so many ways to cheese nowadays. It's kinda funny. I'm waiting for a Crota cheese to come about.

Im still trying to figure what happened when we passed the lamp part last night cause when didnt kill the ogres but yet the bridge still formed. I thought you had to kill them or do you just have to stay alive long enough for it to form?

Im still trying to figure what happened when we passed the lamp part last night cause when didnt kill the ogres but yet the bridge still formed. I thought you had to kill them or do you just have to stay alive long enough for it to form?
Just survive.

Got to Crota with my group... but we had a weak link or two and couldn't take him down.

Still, got the Auto Rifle and the Pulse Rifle. 
nthat.gif

This one looks very doable... with the right group :lol:

Yea, this fight isn't as easy to make farm status with randoms as Aetheon was able to become beforehand. That -32% damage reduction really forces people to have maxed weapons and that you can pull your weight and have the right mix of classes.

The timing for the third strike is pretty exact... you need a reliable party for sure. A couple of the groups in here that have played together should be able to get it. LFG might be a hopeless cause.

Just saw a stream where two mogs would go to down crota. On popped the weapons of light by crota to protect from boomers/witches/crota.

Oh yea im home. Doing bouties. Waiting for mogs to get home so we get raidz b

NT fam whats good?! Glowhoo, ship, auto rifle, pulse rifle and scout rifle
eek.gif
pimp.gif

shout to chem and highduhboy and the randoms
smokin.gif
Congrats Chem Team. You do know there's a screenshot feature on the PS4 right? No need for Potato Camera pics. 
laugh.gif

That's a hell of a haul you got though. Three primaries!!! 

After looking at the perks of all the primary raid guns and that hand cannon and auto rifle seems crazy. I got the pulse rifle but it looks like the worst outta of all the primaries :/
I still want the fusion rifle too

Back
Top Bottom