Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

Well no Red Death from Xur...:smh:

They should sell exotic weapon engrams or something to offset these horrible rolls theyre doing for his inventory cause this is unreal

@FreshPairs  
nthat.gif

I think Wright and myself are the only people with warlocks that are happy that Xur is selling Subreakers :lol:

I think Wright and myself are the only people with warlocks that are happy that Xur is selling Subreakers :lol:

Was just about to post this :lol:
Finally can get them since I never did back in the day and they have a good roll too :smokin

Yea I bought like 40 for each last time. Think I still have line 18-20 at least on each. Next time I'm getting even more. Sitting on like ~200 strange coins lol

Last edited:
The fact that there are absolutely no games out right now that interest me is the reason I still log on and play this game. I picked up GTA a week ago but that joint got old super quick since I already leveled my character to 140 on the PS3. :smh:

I really need to find something else to rock with until the HOW expansion comes out in 2018. :smh:

The fact that there are absolutely no games out right now that interest me is the reason I still log on and play this game. I picked up GTA a week ago but that joint got old super quick since I already leveled my character to 140 on the PS3. :smh:

I really need to find something else to rock with until the HOW expansion comes out in 2018. :smh:

:lol:

So true, there is nothing that is coming out in the near future other than The Witcher 3. And that isn't coming out until May 19. And now that Bungie pushed back the HoW, I don't know how often many of us will play once we all get necrochasms

I guess on the good side, I'll have more time to spend on school work and catch up on tv shows that I haven't been up to date with :lol:

Last edited:
i dont even want the necrocrap. Gimme a new shadowprice/vanquisher type of rifle. oh wait.... they nerfed those. again. better do what they say and use the necro

:lol:

So true, there is nothing that is coming out in the near future other than The Witcher 3. And that isn't coming out until May 19. And now that Bungie pushed back the HoW, I don't know how often many of us will play once we all get necrochasms

I guess on the good side, I'll have more time to spend on school work and catch up on tv shows that I haven't been up to date with :lol:

1886 looks amazing for PS4. Too bad it isnt co-op or multiplayer tho.

1886 looks amazing for PS4. Too bad it isnt co-op or multiplayer tho.
dont look at it that way. to me, if a game drops with no multiplayer... then they focused significantly harder on the story. and after games like bioshock and tlou, i dont look at them any differently because I hold them in some of the highest regard when it comes to games played. bioshock infinite was SO good. i think there was a multiplayer (or was that bioshock 2?) and tlou obviously didn't have one. nor heavy rain or red dead etc etc. we gotta just twiddle our thumbs til it drops then go ham on that story

TLOU has an online multiplayer, I have the remastered edition Tek.

And 1886, I don't know, it looks good and was excited initially but I just can't see it living up to expectations right now. Plus, I'm not a fan of 3rd party shooters. Uncharted and TLOU being the exceptions, but they were both published by Naughty Dog so they get a pass

You guys have no idea how excited I am to get my Titan alt (main is Titan) out of the peasant realm and thrust into the fruitful field of Nightfalls, Weeklies and Raids.

Each week since I started I've had one shot at each event and if the drop is weak, that's it, but NOW I'll double up on those chances. Will hit 20 tonight and have the gear to get him battle ready ASAP.

Gjally, Hawk, RD, etc - you will finally be gotten.

I'd say 85% of you already capitalize on this, but I feel like I'm stepping into a whole new world with Jasmine and Aladdin. :nthat:

View media item 1387844

Last edited:
I played Evolve during the testing and the game got old very fast, just wasn't fun after an hour or so ... canceled my pre-order.

Damn its like that then? Ehhh lol

And the nerfs are stupid regardless. I was leaning more towards Last Word in Crucible anyways. I dont even switch weapons when I use that thing haha. Its so much fun to use

YALL GONNA LEARN REAL QUICK WITH EVOLVE. THAT GAME IS ****ING BORING.

dont look at it that way. to me, if a game drops with no multiplayer... then they focused significantly harder on the story. and after games like bioshock and tlou, i dont look at them any differently because I hold them in some of the highest regard when it comes to games played. bioshock infinite was SO good. i think there was a multiplayer (or was that bioshock 2?) and tlou obviously didn't have one. nor heavy rain or red dead etc etc. we gotta just twiddle our thumbs til it drops then go ham on that story

Off the strength of the video below alone I'm copping. I'm just hoping it doesn't disappoint cause from a visual standpoint it looks sick.

At this point I really just want to play something other than Destiny cause there is no way I'm doing the same ish over and over again until the HOW DLC drops.

One thing I gotta give props to Destiny for is the fact that it allowed me to interact with alot of NTers that are gamers aswell... Even tho I dont know any of you personally I really feel like I've established solid friendships with a bunch of you.

High, Beignet, Deph, Besu, PSN, Jaffe, Based, Zero, Boss, Wright, Frost, Biggie, Tek, Raadius, Quad and Quad JR. If there's anyone else I failed to mention then my bad, these are just the NTers I run with on the norm.

I met all you dudes from Destiny and I just wanna say I have/had a blast gaming with you fools. I'm hoping more games of this nature can come out so I can continue to run with ya'll.

But real talk, You guys made my Destiny experience top notch and for that I just wanna say... YA'LL THE REAL MVP. :nthat:

Last edited:
One thing I gotta give props to Destiny for is the fact that it allowed me to interact with alot of NTers that are gamers aswell... Even tho I dont know any of you personally I really feel like I've established solid friendships with a bunch of you.

High, Beignet, Deph, Besu, PSN, Jaffe, Based, Zero, Boss, Wright, Frost, Biggie, Tek, Raadius, Quad and Quad JR. If there's anyone else I failed to mention then my bad, these are just the NTers I run with on the norm.

I met all you dudes from Destiny and I just wanna say I have/had a blast gaming with you fools. I'm hoping more games of this nature can come out so I can continue to run with ya'll.

But real talk, You guys made my Destiny experience top notch and for that I just wanna say... YA'LL THE REAL MVP.
nthat.gif
Word, running with Nters is one of the best aspects of this game. Not sure if thats a good thing or bad thing but it is what it is. 

whats next

Off the strength of the video below alone I'm copping. I'm just hoping it doesn't disappoint cause from a visual standpoint it looks sick.

At this point I really just want to play something other than Destiny cause there is no way I'm doing the same ish over and over again until the HOW DLC drops.
I will be copping this game. Was interested in it when I first saw the trailer. Looks amazing. 

But real talk, You guys made my Destiny experience top notch and for that I just wanna say... YA'LL THE REAL MVP. :nthat:

That is definitely the best thing about this game. I met lots of cool people from all over and no matter whether we continue to play or not we will still join each others party chats and party up for other games in the future.

Back
Top Bottom