Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

.... Again to quote Wright, "Hunters are built for Crucible" Straight :x

I have all 3 maxed out, my main is my titan. When I got my hunter to 32 I started using it for crucible... But i use bladedancer... Watching this ima start running gunslinger that way I can stay away from everyone and just shoot from a distance cause I'm so used to a titan being able to take more damage lolol

Damn, when do we Xbox users get Hawkmoon??!?!?

And I HATE the Felwinters Lie, (mostly cause I don't have one) im sorry but a shotgun should not have that much range

Last edited:
What hand cannon is he using?

And I HATE the Felwinters Lie, (mostly cause I don't have one) im sorry but a shotgun should not have that much range

The shotgun isn't really overpowered because it has a very low fire-rate so once you kill someone you can't shoot it for a solid 1-1.5 seconds after. I use it so I know of the drawbacks it has, but it is my go to shotgun in crucible.

And to answer your question, it's a Hawkmoon, the PS4 exclusive until September..

Edit:

I def need to start doing Crucible on my Hunter.

Last edited:
The shotgun isn't really overpowered because it has a very low fire-rate so once you kill someone you can't shoot it for a solid 1-1.5 seconds after. I use it so I know of the drawbacks it has, but it is my go to shotgun in crucible.

And to answer your question, it's a Hawkmoon, the PS4 exclusive until September..

Edit:

Really biggie. Come on son lol. Rof doesn't really mean **** it's a one shot from a considerable distance a distance that shottys should not be able to reach. It's most def an op shotty. No other gun (beside a triple proc hawkmoon bullet) can one shot from the range it can. The range on it is so op people on the destiny forums joke about it being a sniper lol

Really biggie. Come on son lol. Rof doesn't really mean **** it's a one shot from a considerable distance a distance that shottys should not be able to reach. It's most def an op shotty. No other gun (beside a triple proc hawkmoon bullet) can one shot from the range it can. The range on it is so op people on the destiny forums joke about it being a sniper lol

So use one if you have one, I know I do :lol: I use every and any overpowered gun if I have it. I get killed by it and sure it pisses me off at times, but that's because I did a very poor job of foreseeing the possibility of the player rushing me.

The Judgement that New Monarchy sells is better if you can get the right roll. That's what makes the Feltwinters OP, even though it was sold with a decent roll. Found verdict aka the Blade Dancer killer is also just as good.

The Judgement that New Monarchy sells is better if you can get the right roll. That's what makes the Feltwinters OP, even though it was sold with a decent roll. Found verdict aka the Blade Dancer killer is also just as good.

Felwinter's Lie is doesn't kill a bladedancer outright, but a direct shot (maybe if the luck in the chamber procs or final round it does) + punch (usually suicide) is enough to take one out :lol:

Last edited:
JESUS. THAT CRUCIBLE GAMEPLAY. THAT GUY HAD ALL THE RIGHT WEAPONS AND BUILD.

THAT FELWINTERS LIE IS A MUST. WITH MY LUCK, BY THE TIME I GET IT, THEY WILL NERF IT.

felwinters is op as f*** lmaoooooooo. this is exactly why i dont play crucible. the right guns are ridiculous. his MG has 0 recoil. its a beam rifle. and he played scrubs. nobody in the entire game got double digit kills. this would NEVER happen against NT amirite?

Felwinter's Lie is doesn't kill a bladedancer outright, but a direct shot (maybe if the luck in the chamber procs or final round it does) + punch (usually suicide) is enough to take one out :lol:

Felwinters has to be a direct hit + melee to kill.

Found Verdict >

I picked up the Borderlands collection a few days ago and have been playing that.

Just popped on to do a nightfall, got my first Hawkmoon, and then just felt bored.

This expansion needs to come ASAP.

So use one if you have one, I know I do :lol: I use every and any overpowered gun if I have it. I get killed by it and sure it pisses me off at times, but that's because I did a very poor job of foreseeing the possibility of the player rushing me.

Edit:

Oh I most def would if I had only know how beast it was when I could have bout itView media item 1484333
What is it about the found verdict that makes it a one hit kill to blade dancers?

Last edited:
IN THE VIDEO HE WAS MURKING WITH FELWINTERS LIE. NO MELEE HIT AFTERWARDS NEEDED.

Yea we're talking about a shotty against blade dancers. Anything but the fellwinters is comming out on top tho there's no denying that.

I didn't realize that bladedancers have an arc sheilf but I would make sense. I learned about that faster rof if you manually pull the trigger last night

Thought this was Frost, then I saw 57 kills, then Unbroken..

Good gameplay nonetheless.

I know that guy though, hes top 5 on DTR and he runs with a good team.. INV.
laugh.gif

naw, son.....never gotten that many kills before haha

pretty sure the last game I ran yesterday was my best.....36 kills, i think

joined after the match began too......definitely play better with a fusion over a shotgun

gonna keep that setup from now on....
smokin.gif

Should I get the suros for crucible? I have a maxed out one but apparently, an unleveled one is beast in crucible.

Back
Top Bottom