Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

Should I get the suros for crucible? I have a maxed out one but apparently, an unleveled one is beast in crucible.

you never play crucible anyway. save your coins. we gotta get you on some sorta destiny 401k, cuz you're gonna be broke in HoW the way you spend.

Should I get the suros for crucible? I have a maxed out one but apparently, an unleveled one is beast in crucible.

you never play crucible anyway. save your coins. we gotta get you on some sorta destiny 401k, cuz you're gonna be broke in HoW the way you spend.

:lol: I play crucible.... You are always just on the phone with your fiancé when I do :rofl:

auto rifles are *** after the nerf.......don't bother if you already got one
Thx. I was wishy washy on getting on. I have 42 coins so they are burning my pockets. May just load up on more heavy then.

auto rifles are *** after the nerf.......don't bother if you already got one
Thx. I was wishy washy on getting on. I have 42 coins so they are burning my pockets. May just load up on more heavy then.
Save dem coins. Gotta hit the 400 club for HoW!!!!!

Last edited:
well with the ability to now buy suros today, looks like the last exotic left that I actually want is ghorn.

UNLEVELED SUROS WAS A TRUE BEAST BEFORE AUTO RIFLE NERF. IT IS ALL I RAN WITH IN CRUCIBLE. I DON'T KNOW ABOUT HOW IT DOES NOW SINCE THORN IS MY GO TO NOW.

^ i was put into a crucible match against you and your boys. :smh: I left after getting two kills and watching my team get stuck trying to leave our spawn.

^ i was put into a crucible match against you and your boys. :smh: I left after getting two kills and watching my team get stuck trying to leave our spawn.

Funny thing is.. the whole time I was like, I definitely recognize that PSN :lol:

add me we can run some games bosKicKzZ

Anyone have Devil You Don't with Field Scout? How much more do i get in a mag? Recently got one with Range Finder, Field Scout and Luck in the Chamber; not sure if its worth leveling up before HOW.

Anyone have Devil You Don't with Field Scout? How much more do i get in a mag? Recently got one with Range Finder, Field Scout and Luck in the Chamber; not sure if its worth leveling up before HOW.

Any hand cannon with Field Scout is holding 13 max in the mag.

The infamous "Take a Knee" perk on a Sniper is now OP.. :lol:

Basically, if you crouch you can no scoop with 100% accuracy. The reticule is automatically placed in the middle of your TV/Screen. Have fun.

blaz3n blaz3n when did that change happen? so I haven't played in like 5 days. Got in yesterday to do the weekly heroics 2x. See i have something with the postmaster. Nothing to get excited about. Turned out to be a VoC and VEX MYTHOCLAST!!! Did a PUG last week and I didn't even realize I had it there sitting so long. :smokin

Last edited:
sick.gif
pimp.gif

I bought Destiny 5 days ago, and I did the Vault of Glass for the first time last night with my friends.

I got the Vision of Confluence, the Truth (exotic launcher), and a legendary sniper (forgot the name).

Add me on 360: Trickzy Tang, level 27 Titan :smokin

Back
Top Bottom