Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

who did i help complete the Thorn bounty just now?
laugh.gif
Bruh, that was so bad. lol

Forever appreciated.

What's crazy is that I hopped on and immediately received a invite for VoG from my other clan, in middle of the first battle one guy just dropped out. I came in here to send out invites and as soon I posted in here that I was looking for 1 more to join us in the raid @jbc908 just popped up outta nowhere and joined us and actually led us to the promise land.

Nice. I want to get back in the VoG this week or sometime soon. I was trying to get in raid last night but was 3 minutes too slow :lol:

I wish I had the Suros. My guns are Bad Juju, Doctor Nope and a blue assault rifle I use for pvp :smh:

zero23 zero23 & quad quad I haven't checked but rumor is that icebreaker is at Xur this weekend.

I have a ton of strange coin saved up. Thats whats up. Will be copping this tonight. Kinda sucks Xur has the same exotic chest armor for hunters as a few weeks ago Lucky Raspberry. Now I know how Warlocks felt with Sun breakers over and over lol. Was hoping he would have the Crest of the Lupi chest for the hunters. Icebreaker is more than enough though.

Yea man it was 1 reason I never upgraded any pieces fully. Was always sunbreakers but I knew as soon as I bought them something would come along. I will get the warlock chest piece just because I am tired of the Queen Wrath chest with that huge emblem on it.

How do you equip the Iron Banner class, emblem and shader items?

I'm trying to do the Anvil of Light bounty

Thanks again guys

zero23 zero23 & quad quad I haven't checked but rumor is that icebreaker is at Xur this weekend.

I have a ton of strange coin saved up. Thats whats up. Will be copping this tonight. Kinda sucks Xur has the same exotic chest armor for hunters as a few weeks ago Lucky Raspberry. Now I know how Warlocks felt with Sun breakers over and over lol. Was hoping he would have the Crest of the Lupi chest for the hunters. Icebreaker is more than enough though.

The Patience and Time sniper is nice but b/c its a secondary weapon I constantly run out of ammo while shooting it, last night during the raid I was hip firing Oracles using the Ice Breaker and of course it regenerates ammo so no more running out of ammo using a secondary.

That is what I am torn about. That ammo regen is too clutch. It is just that that's the only exotic weapon you can have. Granted my only other for now is the juju :lol:

Quad I meant to tell you....myself, frostbite and zero ran across a lvl 30 warlock with the mythoclast in IB last night :x
That gun is broken as hell! We kept wondering why it said a fusion rifle was killing us and noticed while I was waiting to respawn as he ran by. Of course he finished in 1st and wrecked everyone, lol

That is what I am torn about. That ammo regen is too clutch. It is just that that's the only exotic weapon you can have. Granted my only other for now is the juju :lol:

Quad I meant to tell you....myself, frostbite and zero ran across a lvl 30 warlock with the mythoclast in IB last night :x
That gun is broken as hell! We kept wondering why it said a fusion rifle was killing us and noticed while I was waiting to respawn as he ran by. Of course he finished in 1st and wrecked everyone, lol

The Mythoclast is a fusion rifle and is considered a primary weapon instead secondary like all other fusions, personally I believe the Vex Mythoclast is the most powerful gun in Destiny. ....there's videos online of a level 4 or 5 guy killing level 29 and 28 dudes in IB? .....maybe IB is broken.

Last edited:
Yea I knew what it was. I just hadn't ran up on one is pvp yet. Fusion that can be primary and has auto fire with no charge like the auto scout rifle in VoG.

Like some have said, it doesn't really change too much in IB from regular crucible matches. The damage doesn't spike up since it isn't balanced or anything.

That is what I am torn about. That ammo regen is too clutch. It is just that that's the only exotic weapon you can have. Granted my only other for now is the juju
laugh.gif

Quad I meant to tell you....myself, frostbite and zero ran across a lvl 30 warlock with the mythoclast in IB last night
sick.gif

I was so pissed off with that stupid Vex Mythoclast. I kept wonder how the hell someone was one shotting from range and killing me in like 1 second. Doesn't necessarily one shot you but the time to kill on that weapon is stupid fast so it seems like it. Finally when you guys pointed it out to me I calmed down. 
mean.gif

Really need to get a team going for the raid. Frostbite, Wright and I are all down. Hoping we can get some more to run it.

I was so pissed off with that stupid Vex Mythoclast. I kept wonder how the hell someone was one shotting from range and killing me in like 1 second. Doesn't necessarily one shot you but the time to kill on that weapon is stupid fast so it seems like it. Finally when you guys pointed it out to me I calmed down. :smh:

Really need to get a team going for the raid. Frostbite, Wright and I are all down. Hoping we can get some more to run it.

I'll run the raid with anybody, however you will need someone other than me who has completed it b/c there is a strategy to learn, especially when trying to beat Atheon at the end.

That is what I am torn about. That ammo regen is too clutch. It is just that that's the only exotic weapon you can have. Granted my only other for now is the juju
laugh.gif

Quad I meant to tell you....myself, frostbite and zero ran across a lvl 30 warlock with the mythoclast in IB last night
sick.gif

I was so pissed off with that stupid Vex Mythoclast. I kept wonder how the hell someone was one shotting from range and killing me in like 1 second. Doesn't necessarily one shot you but the time to kill on that weapon is stupid fast so it seems like it. Finally when you guys pointed it out to me I calmed down. 
mean.gif

I'll run the raid with anybody, however you will need someone other than me who has completed it b/c there is a strategy to learn, especially when trying to beat Atheon at the end.
Yeah, I wish I coulda jumped in with yall last night. Was tempted to when I saw 5/6 but I didn't want to block someone else out that was already running. Just need a really good relic holder for Atheon part. I was part of staying on the outside and clearing plates once and an oracle shooter for another raid. I'm fine with both roles. I could do the relic holder too but if someone else has experience with it and is good then they should def be that part. Hoping to run the raid tonight or tomorrow.

Check it out homies, as I can't veiw videos at work, and not sure if this has been patched by Bungie...

I was so pissed off with that stupid Vex Mythoclast. I kept wonder how the hell someone was one shotting from range and killing me in like 1 second. Doesn't necessarily one shot you but the time to kill on that weapon is stupid fast so it seems like it. Finally when you guys pointed it out to me I calmed down. :smh:

When are y'all running the raid? I'm down. Lvl 27 warlock, should I get to 28 first?

Yeah, I wish I coulda jumped in with yall last night. Was tempted to when I saw 5/6 but I didn't want to block someone else out that was already running. Just need a really good relic holder for Atheon part. I was part of staying on the outside and clearing plates once and an oracle shooter for another raid. I'm fine with both roles. I could do the relic holder too but if someone else has experience with it and is good then they should def be that part. Hoping to run the raid tonight or tomorrow.

When are y'all running the raid? I'm down. Lvl 27 warlock, should I get to 28 first?

It can be done, me and @jbc908 are both level 27 and had 2 level 28's, and 2 level 29's. In order to get the Mythoclast you gotta beat Atheon on hard mode which aint happening no time soon.

Back
Top Bottom