Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

Mad I only got a legendary pulse rifle from the Nightfall strike.. My boy got the Suros Regime AR tho smh lol

Is Icebreaker really worth it? I just got my first Exotic ((Suros Regime as a random reward from playing Iron Banner!!!

Currently my chest armor (Queens Guard Vest is 346/406 for top #'s & +22 Light, +64 Intellect, +66Strength. Raspberry is sitting at 339/439, +21 Light & +100 Intellect. I'm a Hunter & Use Auto Rifle & Shotty mostly. I also use Gunslinger. Thoughts on switching to Bladedancer?

Last edited:
Is Icebreaker really worth it? I just got my first Exotic ((Suros Regime as a random reward from playing Iron Banner!!!

Currently my chest armor (Queens Guard Vest is 346/406 for top #'s & +22 Light, +64 Intellect, +66Strength. Raspberry is sitting at 339/439, +21 Light & +100 Intellect. I'm a Hunter & Use Auto Rifle & Shotty mostly. I also use Gunslinger. Thoughts on switching to Bladedancer?
Seems like you play crucible mostly? there's no way you're doing strikes and Raids with a shotty. 

Regardless of that I'd recommend switching to Bladedancer anyway . The teleporting confuses people in crucible once you master it and understands how it works and it's also a greta escape vehicle for running away from enemies when you;re about togo down on a mission. 

Just keep using the queens guard vest buyt the next bounty you turn in switch to raspberry before you collect the XP. Chances are Raspberry is going to be > the queen's guard vest on the very next upgrade

The Icebreaker is fantastic If you doing hard Strikes/Missions. It was a hard decision to give up on one of my exotic Auto Rifles but if you have a legendary auto to fall back on then go for it. You'll probably see best results by proactively switching between the IceBreaker and your SUROS Regime when you feel one would help you more than the other

Last edited:
So, seems like Raid team so far:

Zero23
Wright86 
Frostbite
lamborghinimarci
Biggie62
Quad? 

I'm on EST. Anytime tonight after 10PM I'd be down. If it's tomorrow it would be kinda tricky to schedule but we can see what works for everyone. What works for y'all?

Scratch me off the list guys, I got work tonight at 11 :\

So, seems like Raid team so far:

Zero23
Wright86 
Frostbite
lamborghinimarci
Biggie62
Quad? 

I'm on EST. Anytime tonight after 10PM I'd be down. If it's tomorrow it would be kinda tricky to schedule but we can see what works for everyone. What works for y'all?
Scratch me off the list guys, I got work tonight at 11
ohwell.gif
I will gladly fill your vacancy.

Raid team so far:

Zero23
Wright86 
Frostbite
Bobby99Son

Biggie62
Quad/Based?

Raid team so far:

Zero23

Wright86 

Frostbite

Bobby99Son
Biggie62

Quad/Based?

10pm works for me. No school or work tomorrow so I can be on late until late to get it done.

This game really wants me to use a hunter
mean.gif

Every legendary or exotic engram I decrypt turns into hunter armor.

Whose bright idea was this? Loot system is just idiotic
mean.gif

This game really wants me to use a hunter
mean.gif

Every legendary or exotic engram I decrypt turns into hunter armor.

Whose bright idea was this? Loot system is just idiotic
mean.gif
I really wish we could trade or had an auction house. I keep getting Titan stuff and I'm a Hunter. 

I really wish we could trade or had an auction house. I keep getting Titan stuff and I'm a Hunter. 
just save it for when you start a Titan. it will boost you a lot once you hit level 20.
Yeah, I have it saved so far but I'd rather get a piece for my Hunter that I can use now. I already broke down full Legendary/Exotic armor set for a Warlock that the damn RNG gave to me. Need Moar Shards.

Future weekly event: "Trials of Osiris" crucible mode

http://destinynews.net/trials-osiris/

some key points about the event:

* level 20 requirement

* you have to earn an invitation into the event either by winning five crucible matches or by buying an Osiris coin (costs one mote of light)

* takes place on Mercury in a "sun-filled skybox with ever changing vex architecture that can block line of sight"

* if you lose three matches you're kicked out of the event and either have to earn another invite, or buy another coin

* an exotic bounty for the scout rifle "fate of all fools" takes place there

* the "Eye of Osiris" emblem is the only exotic emblem in the game right now

* level advantages are enabled

Last edited:
I'd join but I'll wait for the other group as I have some stuff to take care of now. So 10pm will be perfect for me.

Back
Top Bottom