Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

That is what I am torn about. That ammo regen is too clutch. It is just that that's the only exotic weapon you can have. Granted my only other for now is the juju
laugh.gif

Quad I meant to tell you....myself, frostbite and zero ran across a lvl 30 warlock with the mythoclast in IB last night
sick.gif

That gun is broken as hell! We kept wondering why it said a fusion rifle was killing us and noticed while I was waiting to respawn as he ran by. Of course he finished in 1st and wrecked everyone, lol
I was so pissed off with that stupid Vex Mythoclast. I kept wonder how the hell someone was one shotting from range and killing me in like 1 second. Doesn't necessarily one shot you but the time to kill on that weapon is stupid fast so it seems like it. Finally when you guys pointed it out to me I calmed down. 
mean.gif

Really need to get a team going for the raid. Frostbite, Wright and I are all down. Hoping we can get some more to run it.
I'll run the raid with anybody, however you will need someone other than me who has completed it b/c there is a strategy to learn, especially when trying to beat Atheon at the end.
When are y'all running the raid? I'm down. Lvl 27 warlock, should I get to 28 first?
Hoping to run it tonight or tomorrow at some point. Just gotta get a fireteam of 6. 28 is preferred (a lot easier) but 27 is fine. It gets tricky towards the end with 26 and under.

I was so pissed off with that stupid Vex Mythoclast. I kept wonder how the hell someone was one shotting from range and killing me in like 1 second. Doesn't necessarily one shot you but the time to kill on that weapon is stupid fast so it seems like it. Finally when you guys pointed it out to me I calmed down. :smh:

Really need to get a team going for the raid. Frostbite, Wright and I are all down. Hoping we can get some more to run it.

You know that I'm down. Just send me a message via here so I get an email update or quote me and I'll be on PSN tonight, tomorrow, or Sunday. I can fit a 2-5 hour window in between studying for a midterm. I've been leveling my hard light, leveling the defender subclass, and farmed helium fragments, so I'm ready for this! I know that being a striker titan is useless in the raid, it's all about that bubble.

Last edited:
Hoping to run it tonight or tomorrow at some point. Just gotta get a fireteam of 6. 28 is preferred (a lot easier) but 27 is fine. It gets tricky towards the end with 26 and under.

I'm so down, so just let me know ahead of time when to get on PSN.

So, seems like Raid team so far:

Zero23

Wright86 

Frostbite

lamborghinimarci

Biggie62

Quad? 

I'm on EST. Anytime tonight after 10PM I'd be down. If it's tomorrow it would be kinda tricky to schedule but we can see what works for everyone. What works for y'all?

hey I still have saved progress from the raid me and wrightone86 wrightone86 started a couple of days ago. we are right before atheon were you have to through the portals and ish. let me know if yo guys want to join tonight.

So, seems like Raid team so far:

Zero23
Wright86 
Frostbite
lamborghinimarci
Biggie62
Quad? 

I'm on EST. Anytime tonight after 10PM I'd be down. If it's tomorrow it would be kinda tricky to schedule but we can see what works for everyone. What works for y'all?

Either me or @Based Jesus since he hasn't had a chance to complete it yet. If I run with yall, I won't be able to get gear since we completed it last night, it reset every Tuesday like everyuthing else so im gonna try to complete it every week until I got full raid gear.

I would like to start from scratch to learn the fights and to have access to all the chests if possible. But I'm down for whoever leads this and has experience to decide ultimately.

hey I still have saved progress from the raid me and wrightone86 wrightone86 started a couple of days ago. we are right before atheon were you have to through the portals and ish. let me know if yo guys want to join tonight.

If yall are already this far then yall should be able to beat it this evening. Also since yall are that far then WrightOne, I wouldn't even buy the Ice breaker from Xur as it being handed out in the VoG chest or as a reward. Just thought about it and both chests are before you even get to Atheon.

Last edited:
Just saving this on this page so I can try it later.

Last edited:
hey I still have saved progress from the raid me and @WrightOne86 started a couple of days ago. we are right before atheon were you have to through the portals and ish. let me know if yo guys want to join tonight.
I would like to start from scratch to learn the fights and to have access to all the chests if possible. But I'm down for whoever leads this and has experience to decide ultimately.
I'd like to start from scratch too but if we can't get enough people on tonight for a complete raid run, I don't mind doing just Atheon. The Atheon drop is still better than nothing. 

Glad I read your post Quad. I'm here at Xur and had enough to buy the sniper rifle and the chest piece and almost pulled the trigger, lol.

Bobby we did the raid Monday night so it reset on Tuesday. We would have to start from the beginning.

They were talking about that warlock way to kill the last boss in like 2 minutes. Def intrigued in trying it out.

Now that I look, I don't even think I want the chest piece either 
mean.gif

It has +111 strength and I would prefer to have discipline or intellect instead, and the perks are for more hand cannon ammo and axion bolt upgrade.

Guess I will save up for 1 more week.

Glad I read your post Quad. I'm here at Xur and had enough to buy the sniper rifle and the chest piece and almost pulled the trigger, lol.

Bobby we did the raid Monday night so it reset on Tuesday. We would have to start from the beginning.

They were talking about that warlock way to kill the last boss in like 2 minutes. Def intrigued in trying it out.

If you don't have the Ice Breaker by Sunday morning, then go buy it from Xur before he leaves, bc you know he disappears before noon on Sunday.

Last edited:
This is pretty funny. Have to do one portal run and get out of the portal, but once that happens the Warlocks can start chucking those Goku Spirit Bombs and make Atheon fall off. They said they were going to patch it but I heard it still works.

This is pretty funny. Have to do one portal run and get out of the portal, but once that happens the Warlocks can start chucking those Goku Spirit Bombs and make Atheon fall off. They said they were going to patch it but I heard it still works.

Is this the video from reddit, that I posted?

nthat.gif
 Six exotics + Lucky Raspberry (The first one he sold a while ago with intellect) 

I need to do the vault on hard this weekend 

Last edited:

Is this the video from reddit, that I posted?
Ah, I didn't see your post but this one is different. Same strategy/idea though. 

Yea it is the same strategy, can you tell why/how Atheon is getting stuck on that pillar? ....in both videos its like he can't move.

Yea it is the same strategy, can you tell why/how Atheon is getting stuck on that pillar? ....in both videos its like he can't move.
I think after he timewarps people he stands still. Then once they come back he goes back into motion and once he sees the void damage he runs away from it, making him fall off the ledge. Lol.

Damn ithought you had a full week regardless of what day you started? if not oh well then ill start from scratch and get some more legendary stuff from the chests.

I think after he timewarps people he stands still. Then once they come back he goes back into motion and once he sees the void damage he runs away from it, making him fall off the ledge. Lol.

Oh okay I heard one of the guys repeatedly saying this while we were being teleported to Venus and Mars, but I didn't understand what he was talking about.

Hope to get on tonite to do the weekly strike. If anyone will be on that wants to help gt Cisco45 ps4

Back
Top Bottom