Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

Finished the HoW bounties with my Titan today. Will do warlock tomorrow and hunter Monday.

So what I was doing with a group was: Load up a VOG Raid, then you can farm the 2 venus events with 3+ people. Easier to find the chest. I also got a Treasure Key and a legendary engram :smokin

Last edited:
Just got my 3rd exotic bounty in 3 weeks :smokin

Don't have the dlc to the first mission for the Bad Juju, gotta wait till next week :smh:

Farmed for keys yesterday for 2 hours and got a couple of purples but no keys
I did the same with Biggie and Frost.. Frost has 4 maybe 5 keys now, biggie has 2 and I have 1... But I did get 3 legendary engrams and like others a ton of blues.

So these queens bounties dont reset daily? I didnt play Friday so does this mean I wont be able to get those purple shaders?

I've done all the queens bounties except for 1, and I'm 1/4th past lvl 1. How the **** do we get the shaders?

I need dat rose gold joint

What's up guys. I am on PS4 all day. Ohleo. Tell me who you are. I still don't quite understand the game so help me out.

So these queens bounties dont reset daily? I didnt play Friday so does this mean I wont be able to get those purple shaders?

At the moment, these bounties do not reset. With that being said, you can pick all 6 up today if you haven't completed them already and get to Rank 1+ to get the emblems.

I've done all the queens bounties except for 1, and I'm 1/4th past lvl 1. How the **** do we get the shaders?

I need dat rose gold joint

I think once HoW releases, the bounties will reset so you can do them daily. Hence, being able to acquire rose gold.

6 keys so far...

tryin' to hit double figures...
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom