Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

I wonder what these keys are actually worth? Bungie knows were farming them and we haven't seen a hotfix yet so I wonder what are the chances we actually get

useful things from them. When people were sharding queens armor the first time they fixed it asap. On another note finally got a fatebringer today :smokin

Last edited:
I wonder what these keys are actually worth? Bungie knows were farming them and we haven't seen a hotfix yet so I wonder what are the chances we actually get

useful things from them. When people were sharding queens armor the first time they fixed it asap. On another note finally got a fatebringer today :smokin

probably gonna get patched along with the the passage coins

probably gonna get patched along with the the passage coins

I think passage coins are where Bungie wants them. But I definitely can't see Bungie wanting us to go into PoE, stack 5 coins (4 brought in and 1 from completion), and grab 5 items from level 35 PoE. But then again maybe they do to let the casual get better gear. Then again the casuals won't be farming like this either. I mean we'll see at the end. I definitely see them patching it where no matter what you can get only 1 ether key per chest. We were getting 2-4 openings per chest last night.

I'm shocked and rather disgusted in your lack of faith in RNGsus

The fact that after all the hours I put in I only have 1 Gjallarhorn is pretty bad so yes I'm pessimistic. I've had 5+ of all other exotic weapons drop.

eek.gif
 @bLaZ3n

I got black hammer on my first crota run. RNGesus way of telling me to keep the faith while denying me what my heart truly desired

I will deadass drive down to destiny headquarters and blow up the entire complex if I dont get one ******* shader or ship on Tuesday. Not even joking.

Hunter/warlock have about 4 each as well.

I will make a reaction video as well for your entertainment and so I can remember to go blow up the Destiny building

Back
Top Bottom