Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

View media item 1538695

I will deadass drive down to destiny headquarters and blow up the entire complex if I dont get one ******* shader or ship on Tuesday. Not even joking.

Hunter/warlock have about 4 each as well.

I will make a reaction video as well for your entertainment and so I can remember to go blow up the Destiny building

I blew 110 commendations on Friday to level factions and got only 2 shaders to go for it. So you do the math 110*312 rep on how many times I leveled it.

i didnt know we could turn in the commendations now. sheesh i only had like 15 commendations total. one more day guise. well...for yall. 4 more for me. *sigh*

Guy made a 3D print of a Hawkmoon
eek.gif
nthat.gif

xHawkmoon-7.jpg.pagespeed.ic.iCgJh4KUcw.jpg

He also made a Khostov @illsupra & @bLaZ3n

oysSEnv.jpg

Guy made a 3D print of a Hawkmoon
eek.gif
nthat.gif

xHawkmoon-7.jpg.pagespeed.ic.iCgJh4KUcw.jpg

He also made a Khostov @illsupra & @bLaZ3n

oysSEnv.jpg
point me to him. if the price is right im copping that hawkmoon EASY. khostov looking like ur generic off brand AR-15. he should did one of the nice ar's like a shadow price, vanquisher whatever. i know theyre all basic ARs with plastic on the top and sides but they look ill still lol.

YO! imagine if games strted doing stuff like this for the collectors editions! Imagine if Destiny 2 came with a ill pistol replica like the thorn or hawkmoon for the CE? MANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

edit: nvm on the info. i catfish searched the pic and found the site. http://fpw.faltion.com/project/hawkmoon/

Last edited:
I was in the middle of killing one last chest boss at 1059 when the servers went down. If it is indeed the end of the farming, it was fun while it lasted. Got plenty of legendary engrams and just one (maybe 2) keys.

1. Patch didn't affect hitting the chest multiple times
2. HOW engrams now have a 2 in the corner

Back
Top Bottom