Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

Whenever wrightone, zero, or one of you guys that said we'll do the 10pm just send me an invite, I'll be doing tiger strikes for cruicle marks for now.

Might be a silly question.. but can I get rewards every time for beating the Weekly Strikes? or do I have beat it once a week for max rewards? (Nightfall and the other one im forgetting)

Might be a silly question.. but can I get rewards every time for beating the Weekly Strikes? or do I have beat it once a week for max rewards? (Nightfall and the other one im forgetting)
Nightfall you can do once a week for rewards
Weekly strike can get 9 coins a week. All 9 if you do it on lvl 28 first, or 3 per each lvl tier below.

Good attempt last night Wright and Biggie. We gotta finish up the raid. Have saved checkpoint at Atheon. Just gotta kill the big bad wolf.

That Gorgon maze was hilarious.

Yea it was man. I think people were getting tired from being late. We will get before it resets though for sure.

Running all over the damn Gorgon lair. In my mind I was thinking that we went right but thought I just wasn't paying attention the last time I went :lol:

Anyone get anything good on you guys run? People got set pieces and the sniper. I got the warlock arm band the universal remote exotic shotgun (can be equipped in primary). And of course we got shards and energy too.

Oh and when peesn_id randomly joined once someone left and he level 25 and then ran from the guy that was trying to cleanse him :rofl:

^ yall kicking me from the group though :smh:

Lol my bad bro. We were done for the night as far as raiding went. We were all laughing though when you were running away from being cleansed. Fortify we had party chat going on so didn't even have time to invite you before we all just quit. Get that level up to 27 and we can run for sure. It's tough for level 25.

Lol my bad bro. We were done for the night as far as raiding went. We were all laughing though when you were running away from being cleansed. Fortify we had party chat going on so didn't even have time to invite you before we all just quit. Get that level up to 27 and we can run for sure. It's tough for level 25.
all good bro Ive never done it before and was wondering wtf is going on? :lol: too much commotion going on.

Yea it was man. I think people were getting tired from being late. We will get before it resets though for sure.

Running all over the damn Gorgon lair. In my mind I was thinking that we went right but thought I just wasn't paying attention the last time I went :lol:

What killed me was I got us to the promised land pretty quick and then Rock and others said it was a dead end and yall bounced out. I was like huh? I know I ran this part before. But it was hilarious.

I think for Atheon we gotta get our portal group more in sync. The relic holder should be taking out the enemies off rip to get that cleanse super up. And have one guy designated for oracles and one to focus on the enemies with the relic holder. Once relic holder and other guardian clear the room they can help focus on the oracles. Too many deaths inside and outside. I have the Vision of Confluence scout rifle that does additional damage to oracles. I can clear the oracles in that room until the room is clear then focus together to clear the last three. We'll try our strategy on our next attempt. Lemme know when is good for yall. Kinda mad I didn't get any armor pieces. Only the cape.

all good bro Ive never done it before and was wondering wtf is going on? :lol: too much commotion going on.

It's absolute mayhem and a great team building exercise all bundled into one. Lol.

Yea it was a ton of fun. I'm happy that those guys were patient with us, we made some dumb mistakes, I know I did. Hopefully with today's bounties I can level this gun to 300 damage, I'll be more helpful that way. Lvl 26 is a the bare minimum, but 27 is preferred for normal mode definitely.

Last edited:
I need a better daily assault rifle, smh

As soon as you came in with the scout rifle it was a wrap. Yea sometimes the mobs were getting too close to us.

Yea Fresh it is a bunch of stuff going on and just jumping in, it would seem crazy. It was all good though.

Yeah Rock and F and GMex are pretty cool peoples. I ran the raid with them before. I know Rock is down to finish it with us. Gotta see when we can all get on again this weekend.

I'll be on later this evening after a lil 2K, so if yall need help in the raid, you can count me in. :smokin

Back
Top Bottom