Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

So I'm lvl 25. Only 2 leg armor pieces and rare primary and the leg epitaph as my strongest 2ndy. Should I still pick up the ice breaker? Just got enough coins

So I'm lvl 25. Only 2 leg armor pieces and rare primary and the leg epitaph as my strongest 2ndy. Should I still pick up the ice breaker? Just got enough coins

Hell yea, the Ice Breaker is stronger than the Epitaph, and has more upgrades, including ammo regen in which the epitaph cannot do.

Mos def pickup the ice breaker. It is a strike necessity especially when leveled up. You can always get vanguard rank up and get legendary armors that way but I've been trying to get ice breaker since release and haven't had any luck. Armors come and go. Exotic weapons do not.

I'll be on later this evening after a lil 2K, so if yall need help in the raid, you can count me in. :smokin

Nice. Yeah ill be on tonight too. I have the save checkpoint at Atheon so we can just knock that part out and be done with it.

Just got the pocket infinity exotic bounty and bought icebreaker
smokin.gif

Nightfall you can do once a week for rewards
Weekly strike can get 9 coins a week. All 9 if you do it on lvl 28 first, or 3 per each lvl tier below.

So I assume, I can do the daily heroic story on Level 28 and get the awards daily then right?

whats the fastest way to get coins? need 3 for the ice breaker. and how long until that dude stays there?

whats the fastest way to get coins? need 3 for the ice breaker. and how long until that dude stays there?
weekly on 28. and tonight (It's actually sometime early in the morning but it's too late to still be grinding by then)

I'm on right now if anyone wants to run anything.

Just did a couple tiger strikes for a bounty. I think Quad is right. I am going to buy the Icebreaker just off of the reload feature alone. Although my Prydeth Revenge is good too

Back
Top Bottom