Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

Once you get that 9-0 you'll get an Arc Pulse that is better than the Red Death, and those^
This is true. I forgot about that pulse.

I need to run trials again tomorrow. You going to be on to run one card with me? Still going to run my hunter in there too and possibly my Titan if time permits.

Dog how is everyone going 9-0????

I cant even get 5 wins.

**** is so ******* frustrating 

I SOMEHOW got 8 wins on my warlock. I've been trying all day to get five on my hunter. I just don't seem to play as well on my hunter for some reason.

Finally went 9-0. Great teamwork was definitely the difference. I think the entire time we lost maybe 6 rounds. And 4 came from one game.

Freaking just got done with Poe lvl 35 spent a good 2.5 hrs using the left side bubble strat and arc snipers with 2 thunder lords, killed him once but lost to the mines. Other times we kept succumbing to the arc damage. Finally I said screw thunderlord and equip the gally...did it in 1 try.. That being said, safe to say the gjallahorn doesn't care what burn it is it's still o.p.

Dog how is everyone going 9-0????

I cant even get 5 wins.

**** is so ******* frustrating 

I kno man i kno. I can't even get gear. I just want the boot and I'm at 3 wins 2 loses. Got the 2 win buff so if I win 1 more I get them. If I'm on hit me up. evoxr1 evoxr1 when ryan said he was running an AR :stoneface: :lol:

Nice.
smokin.gif

Nice. Congrats Tek. What you end up getting?
jewel of osiris in void. etheric light and coins. im gonna run again today on my titan tho. shoutout to @bLaZ3n and konsequence (dont know if hes on here) helping me get to the promised land. cant believe we did it that fast but ive been struggling with other teams to get anywhere

I down for what ever still can't find nobody I want to run the trails with smh add me ps4 dasignofhell

7-0...down 0-4 with a "next win counts as two" buff :x :smh: . Hope all but lost...

memphissfinest memphissfinest and bigj505 bigj505 come through and lead us back to the promised land. :smokin

Stressful :pimp:

BRUH. STRESSFUL IS AN UNDERSTATEMENT.

WHEN WE WENT 7-0 AND THEN PICKED UP THE 1 WIN COUNTS AS 2 BUFF, I THOUGHT WE WERE MONEY. THEN WE GET IN THAT NEXT MATCH AND DROP THE FIRST 4 ROUNDS TO BE DOWN 0-4, ALL HOPE WAS LOST ON GOING 9-0. SOME HOW, SOME WAY WE WIN THE NEXT 5 ROUNDS IN THAT MATCH, WHICH TAKES US TO 9-0 :pimp: :pimp:. THAT WAS CERTAINLY TRIALS OF OSIRIS LEGEND RIGHT THERE. NO IDEA HOW WE WERE ABLE TO WIN THOSE NEXT 5 ROUNDS IN THAT MATCH.

Congrats to all of you who are succeeding in ToO.

I've had about 4-5 cards and the furthest I've gone is 5 wins.

I'm having a good time though! Really enjoying strategizing and deciphering different play styles.

jewel of osiris in void. etheric light and coins. im gonna run again today on my titan tho. shoutout to @bLaZ3n
and konsequence (dont know if hes on here) helping me get to the promised land. cant believe we did it that fast but ive been struggling with other teams to get anywhere

Man that game we were down 4-2, and came back to win 5-4.. I should of recorded, I had 27 kills that round. :x

I'm going to need to alley setup as well. I'll break down the defense but I need people who are a bit better than me :lol: I'll be on all day today probably.

:frown:

Me, @illsupra and one of my homies did a 25 min speed run to Mercury last night :rofl:

No gas.. 9-0 in 20-25 mins

Last edited:
Not really feeling this week's Trials map. I'd much rather have burning shrine again.

Got flawless first try on my Warlock easily but it just wasn't as exciting as last week.

There should be some sort of skill rating in the playlist. Many of my friends have more than 50 wins with 0 losses.

Last edited:
I kno man i kno. I can't even get gear. I just want the boot and I'm at 3 wins 2 loses. Got the 2 win buff so if I win 1 more I get them. If I'm on hit me up. evoxr1 evoxr1 when ryan said he was running an AR :stoneface: :lol:

Seriously.... I was like wtf? I'm done lol.

Hopefully I can run some trials today I'll hit u up if I'm on

7-0...down 0-4 with a "next win counts as two" buff :x :smh: . Hope all but lost...

memphissfinest memphissfinest and bigj505 bigj505 come through and lead us back to the promised land. :smokin

Stressful :pimp:

BRUH. STRESSFUL IS AN UNDERSTATEMENT.

WHEN WE WENT 7-0 AND THEN PICKED UP THE 1 WIN COUNTS AS 2 BUFF, I THOUGHT WE WERE MONEY. THEN WE GET IN THAT NEXT MATCH AND DROP THE FIRST 4 ROUNDS TO BE DOWN 0-4, ALL HOPE WAS LOST ON GOING 9-0. SOME HOW, SOME WAY WE WIN THE NEXT 5 ROUNDS IN THAT MATCH, WHICH TAKES US TO 9-0 :pimp: :pimp:. THAT WAS CERTAINLY TRIALS OF OSIRIS LEGEND RIGHT THERE. NO IDEA HOW WE WERE ABLE TO WIN THOSE NEXT 5 ROUNDS IN THAT MATCH.

We really had to pull it together then we staggered our supers for the last 3 rounds. Def caught those dudes getting comfy.

Back
Top Bottom